• ...and so much more!
  • tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I have a 15" Keymod on my Sig M400 and really like it. The only thing I do not like is I cannot find a OD green Keymod vertical grip. BCM has a Foliage green one, but I like my OD green.
    I have a 17" M-Lok rail on my 20" rifle and I like it as well, and there seem to be more accessories available for it, so, M-Lok for the win.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    For those that have a keymod upper, what are some recommendations on foregrips and sling attachments? Just recently picked up a .300 blackout keymod upper and looking for some ideas.

Jkwrangler70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 24, 2016
    Lafayette
    M-lok is the future. Keymod is dying. M-lok is stronger, easier/ cheaper to machine, and, probably most importantly, M-lok is an open-source patent, whereas Keymod isn't. This means that anyone can make M-lok accessories. I'm not certain on the legalities, but I think that Keymod usage needs to be licensed prior to manufacture.

Xrage

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2014
    NWI
    I think they are both horrible, i understand they are light and reducing weight is important but in my opinion they look horrible
    and more importantly they feel like i'm holding a cheese grater.
    I'll stick with my threaded picatinny handguards.
    If the rifle feeling good in my hands means a few more ounces of weight so be it.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    M-loc is VHS while Keymod is Betamax.

This. I like my keymod DD, but I'm pretty sure m-lok wins this going forward.

Any future builds or buys will be m-lok. The real reason it wins? It's cheaper to manufacture and stronger in the Crane testing. Double whammy.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    This. I like my keymod DD, but I'm pretty sure m-lok wins this going forward.

Any future builds or buys will be m-lok. The real reason it wins? It's cheaper to manufacture and stronger in the Crane testing. Double whammy.
    Open source free, no royalties, didn’t hurt either!

Top Bottom