• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike D.

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I purchased an M&P 15 sport in the spring of this year and have put less than 200 rounds through it. It started jamming so I stripped the gun and did a thorough and reassembled the gun. I took it out this past weekend and it jams every time. It will not extract the spent round and tries to put another round into the barrel. Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated. I know I can ship it back to the factory but if there's a simple fix i would rather not ship it back.

Thanks
    Mike
    bolt.jpg case.jpg

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Agreed... Which shouldn't really be possible
    We talked on the phone about this the other night. It sounds to me like it is extracting the spent casing, but not ejecting it before it picks up the next round. It then tries to shove the casing and a live round into the chamber.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Well, it doesn't look like you assembled the BCG backwards.

Thats the first thing I thought of when it looked like there was extraction but no ejection.

Is that ejector spring strong? Is it hard to push the ejector pin down into the bolt?

genXer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Could always try an extractor upgrade kit.. New extractor, stronger spring, o ring. Had an extraction issue once, swapped in one of these upgrade kits and never had another issue. Worth a shot and it was only around 20 bucks.

Top Bottom