• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I probably don't know what I'm talking about, but your ejector reminds me of a tent stake that has been hammered a few hundred times too many. Mine is not mushroomed like that.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Just call S&W customer service. They will email you a shipping label which you can affix to the factory box and instructions on where to take it for shipping. Secure the box with tape and take it to where they recommended. You will have it back in about a week, I would guess. That is the way it worked for me anyway. Good luck!

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Just call S&W customer service. They will email you a shipping label which you can affix to the factory box and instructions on where to take it for shipping. Secure the box with tape and take it to where they recommended. You will have it back in about a week, I would guess. That is the way it worked for me anyway. Good luck!

^^^ this is sound advice. Get peace of mind and send it back. No guess work and know it will be fixed right. At 200 rounds so far since spring I bet you could go without it for a week or so.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68
    Top Bottom