• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JMWetzel89

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Has anyone out there ran a suppressor on their M&P 22. If so what can did you go with and what ammo does it like.

JMWetzel89

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Cool, how did it effect the accuracy. I know they are no tack driver but I don't want to loose any. Also does it get dirty faster with the can on it.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Mine runs well with my Guardian. I have some issues with stovepipes if I use subsonic ammo in it.The bulk stuff tends to run just fine.

Not sure if it gets dirty faster, as I seldom use it without the suppressor.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    I also run a Huntertown Guardian on mine. It has ate about 90% of the brands that I have ran through it. It didn't care for some of the older black box Winchester target ammo.
    The gun definitely seems to get dirtier with the can on. I have not noticed a difference with mine with and without the can on.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    The 60gr subsonics ran surprisingly well in my M&P22 and seemed to hit the steel plates harder than a lot of the super sonic 36gr federal bulk rounds. The twist rate in that M&P barrel must be just right for those 60gr rounds because they were awesome. In a rifle the same ammo wasn't accurate a foot away from the barrel. I don't remember the brand of the guys can that was used.

Top Bottom