WTS/WTT: M&P 45 acp 14 round magazines (three)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I have three 14 round extended magazines for a full sized M&P 45. Two of the mags are unopened, BNIB, and one has very light use. The used mag will come in the packaging for a 10 round mag. All three mags are brown.

As of today, Midway wants $41.99 per mag for these (https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1...d-p-m20-45-acp-steel-pvd-matte-with-base-pad#), I'll sell all three for $75 obo. I'll entertain trades for 3 CZ P-07/M&P 9 FS, CZ-75/SP-01 mags that are in good+ condition... 500-ish rounds of factory brass 9mm... an AAC 51t muzzle device... a quality stripped lower... a longer than carbine length complete rail/handguard (painted is OK)... six 30 round P-Mags... a carton of Marlboro Lights... a cool flashlight (AA or 123, I determine what's "cool,")... I don't own the M&P45 any more, so basically I'm open to anything!

Mags are located in New Albany and I much prefer to make a local trade. No shipping at this point, but if no one within 25 miles or so want these I may ship at a later date. Full disclosure: I will not be able to may the trade/deal until after 3pm on Friday, November 10th.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom