• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I have read in other threads/forums that there is no Apex kits for M&P45. There doesn't seem to be any aftermarket parts for it, and very few holsters. It's a shame cause I really wanted to get the M&P45c. Did you get the full size or compact?

vxtip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    West of somewhere
    What did the trigger feel like, length of pull, weight, reset distance? I ask because a buddy was "claiming" the m&p trigger had...to put it lightly, the best trigger ever.. I think he was exaggerating just a bit...:):

Mike_Indy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    great gun. I have the 45c 45Mid and 45Full. I had the same trigger job done on all. Love it!
    You my want to put a Crimson Trace grip on it. I have it on the Mid and full. I'd a great addition for a carry gun.

snuffy33

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 25, 2008
    Indy
    What did the trigger feel like, length of pull, weight, reset distance? I ask because a buddy was "claiming" the m&p trigger had...to put it lightly, the best trigger ever.. I think he was exaggerating just a bit...:):

My results:

S&W M&P 45

Factory : 6.75 - 7.0 lbs.

Apex Hard Sear/USB : 4.25 - 4.5 lbs.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I have an M&P9 pro series and the trigger is extremely nice. Very accurate and fun to shoot.

I was about to say this about the 40 cal pro ... Except they dont make a .45 pro. I think with the apex installed in the .45 it will take it to the trigger pull to about where the pro's are, the only difference (that i can tell) would be the longer barrel with the pro's. That being said, i think the apex kit is relatively cheap and im sure there are vids online somewhere (youtube?) to instal yourself

ddenny5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Some where in the USA
    I have read in other threads/forums that there is no Apex kits for M&P45. There doesn't seem to be any aftermarket parts for it, and very few holsters. It's a shame cause I really wanted to get the M&P45c. Did you get the full size or compact?
    I got the full size model. As far as holsters go it is a challenge finding one because I am left handed. If all else fails I will get a custom holster for it.

ddenny5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Some where in the USA
    I did not notice the trigger being gritty when I fired it. I noticed it more when dry firing. there is a good amount of take up in the trigger. However, I do like some take up in a trigger. To be honest, I only fired 27 rounds out of the M&P. At 10-12 yards I was dead on center of mass. I will need to do some practice at 25 yards because I was pushing to the right about 2-3 inches. I am planning on shooting 100 rounds through it this weekend with kingereli who is my cousin. You can get his opinion as well.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Grats on the .45. I purchased a MP 9mm Pro with the 5" barrel about a month and a half ago. I tried a standard MP...didn't care for the trigger pull, found the Pro to be much smoother. They are indeed one soft shooting gun. :)

Top Bottom