• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kreepin2g

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    new whiteland
    hoping someone might know a store that still has one? called plainfield and bradis and neither one have one anymore. wish it wasnt a limited production. this would be my first handgun and really like the way it looks and the feel. also hear that its a very nice gun to shoot.

cory nigra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    i just sold a 9mm MnP VTAC. it was a great gun i i recommend it expecially with trijicon night sights it comes with.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The OP wasn't looking for a VTAC; he was looking for a TALO edition with the Nickel-Boron slide.

716542-1.jpg

kreepin2g

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    new whiteland
    Thanks shooter yes that's what I'm looking for. I get so focused on a certain thing and forget there is other colors than the black/black or the black/nickel.

Last edited:

kreepin2g

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    new whiteland
    found one at a dealer in north Carolina. is getting it shipped and going through the process of getting the gun a pain. im new to this so just about everything is a first time for me

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    Getting it should be simple. Contact an FFL near you and have them receive the gun and then transfer to you. Most transfers run about $20 plus shipping. I understand the draw. I own an XD45 and an XDm 40 both bi-tone. love the look!
    Good Luck

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    is getting it shipped and going through the process of getting the gun a pain.

Not really. Complete the transaction with the dealer in NC; then come see... oh I dunno, us ;) to fill out a receiving form and pay the transfer fee. We send a copy of our FFL to the shipping dealer. Gun comes in, we call you, you come down and do your 4473 and background check, get proceeded, take the gun home.

kreepin2g

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    new whiteland
    Ended up buying one from cheaperthandirt for less than I could find anywhere else. Transfer papers are going to the outdoorsman cause there a preferred dealer for them so makes it easier and closer on my end. Thanks for the input

Top Bottom