• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Wonder why the discount?:dunno:

New M&P are fantastic additions to Smith's catalogue. Utilitarian weapons and built like tanks.

Think they should sell themselves??? Is it the mag price that puts guys off?

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    M&P mags aren't much more than glock mags if you know where to look. $21 @ Botach w/ free shipping all day long.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Wonder why the discount?:dunno:

New M&P are fantastic additions to Smith's catalogue. Utilitarian weapons and built like tanks.

Think they should sell themselves??? Is it the mag price that puts guys off?

Mags aren't too expensive, as long as you don't buy em from S&W. I bought 4 for around $19 each.

DaveyCrink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Bluffton, Indiana
    i really wish i could get one of these. Am i the only one who wishes that people would lose interest in money for three days and just throw it away? so i could collect it and have a great amount?

what a dream.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Gentlemen, I object to the blatant irresponsibility you are displaying in this thread. It is a well known fact that there are those with what the medical community terms an "M&P addictive behaviour syndrome."

By creating threads such as this one you can actually "set off" a reaction resulting in persons without sufficient funds to buy additional M&Ps that they would not otherwise buy. If it were a choice that could be made, I would understand, but please recognize that this is a totally UNVOLUNTARY reaction whichis rapid and extreme in its context.

I sincerely hope that you will avoid posting such mouthwatering deals where they can be seen by those openly afflicted by this disease.

Sincerely,
    Viper "M&P" Jock, with the ambidextrous safety and night sites.

Top Bottom