• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    What: what everyone's Jonesing for, the shield in 9mm. Like new, fired exactly 3magsx8, with one +1, for 25 rounds. All normal stuff. Bought new in December.

Where: I'm in Terre haute, we can discuss travel arrangements

Pics: none. Looks like any other new shield

Trade interests: dillon 550, 650, maybe sdb, or hornady LnL, or maybe a redding turret. Or maybe any other thing that goes bang or cuts nicely or... ARs are always welcome, some AKs and other rifles, HK stuff, who knows? Cash can go either way -- I have no problems adding cash. I have other toys that can come in for the right deal, if you prefer that.

I'm a large guy, the gun is just smaller than I need and I always find myself carrying larger guns. Like so many other guns before, I wanted it, found it, liked it, but didn't fall in love. She deserves better. I also have a raven-ish kydex holster and a fricke archangel. Either or both could find their way in, cash could go either way, and I have other guns that could come in. Let's play.

ETAs: probably not interested in anything in .40, no sporting/skeet shotguns, very few revolvers. You won't offend me if you ask, just want to be clear.

Last edited:

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    If you selfish b******s don't cough me something cool, I'm either going to take a cash offer on it or stuff it in my pants without a holster.

Some edits and a Sunday afternoon bump.

Last edited:

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    So... twigs and berries, then?

This will probably be the last bump before one of the cash offers that landed in my inbox or twigs and berries.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom