• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Its the cool factor baby. I own a couple and have used them, once. Yep count it out, once. You know how heavy those dang things are loaded? In a 18 with the rounds flying out rapidly total fun factor. In a 17 dumping it one round at a time that sucker is just a pain. But hey I got my cool 33 round mags for bragging purposes.
    If you appendix carry with one, you can really impress the ladies!!

chipsher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Logansport
    I'd lean toward an M&P with an Apex trigger. I've got a 4.25" pro with approx 4000 rounds of all kinds of ammo, factory, light and heavy reloads and not a single malfunction yet.

palerider0485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    just north of muncie.
    boy idk. i have them both, really like them both, m&p i think has better mags and shoots alittle smoother, i purfur the glock trigger. i would say i like the smith more because its american but now there are american made glocks. its real close but i think i like the smith maybe a lil more but that could change

RetDep310

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Columbus
    M&P all the way. Better ergonomics, the mag actually falls when you hit the mag release, sights aren't garbage from the factory, like the trigger better, and I can hit what I'm aiming at with the m&P. I just wish smith and wesson would come out with a 9mm m&p that has the same length grip as the 45c.

Feel the same way!! Love my 9c, but wish it just a tad longer in the grip. Trigger on mine was great from the factory. Had G19's and 26's for several years. Liked them, but fell in love with the M&P's when I finally picked one up.

Maddog1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Hey, I'm a 1911 guy but still like to see what other side is shooting.:): Seriously though I am really enjoying my new M&P Shield that I bought last month.

sheepdog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    I picked up my first m&p at gander mountain the other day. I def like the ergonomics better than the glock but need to shoot one before I can say for sure.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    They need to make the extended mags for the M&P like the 30 rounders for the glock, as well as come out with a 10 mm M&P.

Just saw a Promag 32rd M&P 9mm mag at USDS today! I still think they're silly, but just a heads up if you're interested.

MP9MM32RNDMAGAZINE.jpg

Shawno31b

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I picked up my first m&p at gander mountain the other day. I def like the ergonomics better than the glock but need to shoot one before I can say for sure.

congrats on the new m&p, great gun.... sorry it came from gander mountain. I too sometimes just impulse buy and pay too much

Top Bottom