• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    all 3 of them will do anything you want and shoot better then you can.

Only advise is try as many as you can and go with what you like.

Everyone eventually finds what fits them best.

Good luck and kill lots more paper.

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    I would try shooting them all first before deciding. that is the approach i used....and I have never looked back.

Agreed-

I have a Glock 21 that I bought after shooting a friend's on 2 different weekends. I have shot them all, but the Glock fit the best in my hands. I would pick the one that feels the best in your hands. Also agree that all are good guns and you really can't go wrong with any of them.

hootenholler

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    jefferson co
    Agreed-

I have a Glock 21 that I bought after shooting a friend's on 2 different weekends. I have shot them all, but the Glock fit the best in my hands. I would pick the one that feels the best in your hands. Also agree that all are good guns and you really can't go wrong with any of them.

just went up to my local gun shop and handled all the glocks he had...the 45acp is the caliber i wanna stay with but i think the glock 21 is a lil to big and the glock 30 is a lil to small for my hands....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    just went up to my local gun shop and handled all the glocks he had...the 45acp is the caliber i wanna stay with but i think the glock 21 is a lil to big and the glock 30 is a lil to small for my hands....

Thats one of the best parts about the M&P's .... The grips are extremely easily exchanged for a bigger or smaller size

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    thats what i like about the m&p was it fit my hand exactly the way i wanted it to feel.....right out of the box it feels right

That's what I thought. then someone suggested I try the large backstrap (have big hands), and it made s significant difference in my shooting.

Turns out, with the medium grip, I was putting more pressure on finger tips. I am no longer low right. (Lefty) :)

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    That's what I thought. then someone suggested I try the large backstrap (have big hands), and it made s significant difference in my shooting.

Turns out, with the medium grip, I was putting more pressure on finger tips. I am no longer low right. (Lefty) :)

I actually have the large backstrap and a Hogue slip on rubber grip on my M&P and it makes it even better. I have the problem of not being able to get enough of my support hand on the gun. I felt like I was squeezing my strong hand's fingers right into the palm of my hand and had no place for the heel to go. Between the large backstrap and slip on grip it makes it much better. I'd go for another backstrap 2 sizes bigger than their largest if it were manufactured!

shortyforty

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    middlebury
    i have the m&p 40 and a glock 22 yet the gun i carry most is a sigma .40,they all work fine but i guess it all comes down to what feels/shoots the best for you

Top Bottom