• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ddewyse

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    North Central Indiana
    SOLD - I have for sale my M&P9C that I have had for about 1 year - I am the original owner. It comes complete with the S&W blue case, palmswells & 1 regular 12rnd mag. I also have an additional 12 rnd mag with the pinky extension. Gun is in great shape; 99%. It has about 200-250 rounds through it and has performed great eating various FMJ rounds and HD rounds. Gun also has the thumb safety feature.

Pics link is listed down a couple of posts - please review.

Price drop: $410 gets you the whole package. Trades added in later posts. Need to see drivers lic & LTCH for deal.

PM me if you wish to meet for purchase.

Last edited:

ddewyse

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    North Central Indiana
    Wednesday Bump. Some interest but nothing firm. Pics available to email if you want them. I will be in a treestand black powder hunting starting Saturday so....let me know if you want it.

ddewyse

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    North Central Indiana
    Pics loaded this morning on IMGUR hosting site: S&W M&P9C - Imgur
    Take a look and let me know if you want to acquire gun. I am off a number of days this week so I can meet you for transfer between trying to get a deer on the ground this year. I am located near Elkhart / Goshen and am willing to travel about 50 miles. Thanks,

Last edited:

ddewyse

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    North Central Indiana
    Gun still for sale with price drop. $410 gets you the entire package; check out the pics link. Don't want to drive to far. I am in Elkhart / Goshen area - willing to drive about an hour this week only as I am off work for the holidays.
    Been thinking about entertaining trade options and I am building an AR15 pistol at this time. I have what I need for the lower but would be interested in seeing what complete pistol uppers you might want to trade for. Preferences would be something in a 7.62x39 or high quality 22lr upper in about 10.5" to 12" length. Please don't offer a junker as my gun is almost new.
    Thanks,

GoBoilers!

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    If the M&P 9c is still available, I am interested. PM sent.

Bill
    (aka GoBoilers!)

Last edited:

ddewyse

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    North Central Indiana
    Great gun still available. If doesn't sell here this week, will be unloading it at the Elkhart show this Saturday. Regardless, I plan on going to the Elkhart show on Saturday so please don't ask me to travel 1/2 way across the state that day if you can't do something before within a short drive for me. Thanks,

Top Bottom