• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstier

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    SW Fort Wayne
    I bought M-Pro 7 Tactical Cleaning Kit @ Sniper Company a couple months ago.We went to range yesterday, so I had some gun cleaning to do last night.

I have to say I love this stuff.

The Cleaner - Worked great and had no odor. (I used to only clean our guns outside, because of the smell bothered my wife’s allergies.) It didn't dry out myhands and did a great job removing powder.

The Gun Oil - A little goes a long way. Again no odor.

The copper remover – I didn’t use, because all the guns we shot yesterday were new, so I wasn’t worried about copper build up, I did remove lid and smell it. Again no Odor. I will try it on one of my AR’s next time it needs cleaned.

The kit came with 5 brushes covering .22 – shotgun. A nice utility Bush w a brush head at each end, (1 end very narrow and the other about as wide as tooth brush) Gun rod, Non lint wipe down cloth, Patches, foam gun pad, and a nice oversize case.

Jeff

Last edited:

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bought M-Pro 7 Tactical Cleaning Kit @ Sniper Company a couple months ago.We went to range yesterday, so I had so gun cleaning to do last night.

I have to say I love this stuff.

The Cleaner - Worked great and had no odor. (I used to only clean our guns outside, because of the smell bother my wife’s allergies.) It didn't dry out myhands and did a great job removing powder.

The Gun Oil - A little goes a long way. Again no odor.

The copper remover – I didn’t use, because all the guns we shot yesterdaywere new, so I wasn’t worried about copper build up, I did remove lid and smellit. Again no Odor. I will try it on oneof my AR’s next time it needs cleaned.

The kit came with 5 brushes covering .22 – shotgun. A nice utility Bush w abrush at each end, Gun rod, Non lint wipe down cloth, Patches, foam gun pad,and a nice oversize case.

Jeff
    +1. I started using this stuff a couple of weeks ago. It's like the bacon of gun cleaner.

Top Bottom