• ...and so much more!
  • T4rdV4rk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    NWI
    SOLD

I've decided to see if anyone would like to buy my M1. It is a service grade special that I purchased from the CMP last year. I don't think they sell these specials right now? The have CMP specials, which are not the same thing. The rifle is in overall great shape. If I remember correctly, these service grade specials are commonly all original guns, with a new production walnut stock. If it had the right stock, it would be a correct grade (pretty sure). I'll let the pictures do the talking.

After I bought this rifle, it was carefully disassembled, cleaned, lubed. I took it out one time and ran about 5 clips through it. Right out of the box I hit a steel plate at about 260 yards with it. I haven't shot it enough to know a group size.

I have the CMP paperwork somewhere, but I'm not sure where. This gun was handpicked from the CMP North Store. The ME/TE were very low. I think one was 1 and the other 2. Someone with a gauge is more than welcome to gauge it upon inspection. I'll try to find the paperwork, but I can't guarantee it. There are a few minor dings in the stock, but it looks really nice.

There is a nick in the barrel (pictured) about 1.5" from the muzzle. I can't say if this affects accuracy or not, but the gun shot great for me. The picture is as bad as I could make the barrel look. Not trying to hide anything here. The rest of the bore looks good to me.

Price:
    Gun with case - $1150. It really cost me about $1200 to go get this gun.
    Sling - $70, it's a Turner
    Ammo - 186 rounds of HXP. Will sell for $90 with gun. 11 clips included.

Michigan City. Will travel a reasonable distance. I'm thinking about heading down to Indy soon, so that's an option.

Trades:
    9mm 124 or 147 grn plated bullets. 45ACP 230 grn plated or lead bullets. I'd like to have a streamlight or surefire for my G17.

If you have a quality electric guitar, I might be interested in that.

Power washer.

Additional pics - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B06eRyi90PQJZVY5aXBjTktCZ2M&authuser=1

Last edited:
    Top Bottom