• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Have you confirmed that price does include headspacing? It doesn't seem clear to me after reading the service offering as written on the website twice.

Thanks....I have the same questions...... I presume if they are re-barrelling, they would check headspace, si como no ??

M1 Garand | Shuff's Parkerizing
    [h=4]Shuff’s Special for the M1 Garand and the M1 Carbine $178 ( $203 west of the Mississippi )[/h] Your rifle may be fundamentally sound, but may not be aesthetically pleasing, it may need a little extra attention to make it the right rifle for your collection. This special restoration package includes a complete reparkerizing job, and any two of the following options:

• Re-crown barrel
    • Cartouche on your stock
    • Install and head-space a barrel that you provide
    • Perform 5 lbs trigger job (as described above, M1 carbines don’t get trigger jobs)

Orlando8

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2014
    Central Ohio
    Anyone who installs a barrel also finish reams to proper headspace, thats just part of the job. Shuffs does very good work, I highly recommend him

Whitey

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Connersville
    I had Highsmith do a trigger job for me on a SW 586. He had it for several months and did a poor job on it. it had a target trigger in it and it was returned with a standard trigger. he is not what I call capable.

Squirt239

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    I had Highsmith do a trigger job for me on a SW 586. He had it for several months and did a poor job on it. it had a target trigger in it and it was returned with a standard trigger. he is not what I call capable.

Did you ask for the original trigger back? Did you ask them to fix what you weren't happy with? Are they aware you were unhappy?

Top Bottom