• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    If this is out of line, mods...apologies. If so, delete the post.

I have purchased a ticket to the Revere's Riders November 12 - 13 Garand weekend. Sadly my GF, Kathy's father passed away last week and I will be taking her to the funeral that weekend.

I would like to give my ticket to a fellow INGOer that is new to M1s and would enjoy this experience. Maybe someone who has bought their first M1 from the CMP recently. All I ask is that if you take the ticket, you attend both days and learn stuff and enjoy yourself in my place.

Not for sale. Just passing it along because I can't use it. Is anyone interested? Please, study the course and requirements before you respond. Minimum requirements are that you have an M1 and 200 rounds of ammunition for it. A sincere "I'll take it" works for me. Here is the event:

Upcoming Events ? Garand Weekend (Bloomfield & Bedford, IN) ? Revere's Riders

Huntinfool

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    hopefully Okra can get the ticket and get down there. I am trying to get down there, as I want to learn the M1 as well. But I am probably only going to be able to attend the classroom day. Maybe part of Sunday morning if all goes well.

Very sorry to hear about your GF's loss of her father. We will say an extra prayer for the family. thank you for your kind offer, of the ticket for a newbie.

Okra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    Hi Joker

Can't respond to the PM owing to the 50 post rule for noobs like me.

Send me another with your cell number and I will give you a call with questions.

Thanks for this opportunity and your generosity. So very sorry for the circumstances which brought this about though. Prayers and thoughts to you both.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    Sorry! Another PM sent with all the event info. I have spoken to the fellas running the event. They have no issue with you going in my stead. Have fun!

...and thanks for the condolences. Kathy appreciates the thoughts and prayers.

Edited to add: You are going to really like these guys with Revere's Rider's. They run very safe, very fun events and tell the best stories!

Top Bottom