WTS: M10A1 MAC-10 9mm SMG with UZI Conversion, 22 upper, and Lage MAX-10/9 Upper

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Wesley Willis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Indiana
    *****Sold*****

For sale, no trades.

Price drop... Complete package! $5500.00 OBO

I purchased this M10/9 from Sam at Practical Solutions. It has one of his UZI magwell conversions. This M10/9 now uses cheap/reliable/plentiful 9mm UZI magazines. I am including six 32 round UZI magazines with this SMG.

It also comes with a .22lr kit from Practical Solutions. This kit includes the .22lr upper, the magwell insert, the booster, and three .22lr magazines (two 30 rounders, and one 20 rounder). The booster is needed so the .22lr upper will function properly. You can use a .22lr suppressor instead of the booster. I used a Huntertown Arms .22lr suppressor and it worked great.

It also comes with a Lage Mfg Max-10/9 upper receiver. This upper reduces the rate of fire down to about 700 rounds per minute. This makes the M10/9 a much better weapon, helps you keep rounds on target, reduces muzzle rise, just makes it a more accurate weapon in my opinion.

In the last picture, you will see a shot of all the parts that will come with the gun. Starting from the upper left... .22lr upper, .22lr magwell insert, three .22lr magazines, booster for .22lr upper, thread adaptor, six UZI magazines, buttstock, Lage MAX-10/9 upper with charging handle, wrench, extra UZI grips, spare parts (includes extra springs, buffers, accelerators for .22lr upper)

On form 4 in Indiana. I would prefer a face to face cash sale, but I will ship everything as well, you pay any and all stamps. All NFA rules apply.

This is a MACHINE GUN, and in my opinion, it is meant to be shot, so knowing the round count is kinda silly in my opinion. But I'm sure someone will ask, so here is my best GUESS. I bought this from Sam at Practical Solutions. He told me he did the UZI conversion on a brand new M10/9. He told me he test fired it ABOUT 300 rounds. I have put 1500 or so through the "stock" upper. I haven't had the Lage upper very long, and only took it out once. So there is maybe 400-500 rounds through the Lage upper. I went through a couple bulk packs of .22lr, so maybe 1000 rounds through the .22lr upper. This machine gun, and also the Lage upper, loves slightly hotter 9mm NATO ammo. For the .22lr upper, it actually prefers the cheaper bulk pack stuff.

I am in Fort Wayne, IN. Call or text 260-49zero-8888. Please only call or text from 10am-10pm eastern time. You can also PM me on this forum. I've covered about everything I can think of, but I'm sure I've left something out, so feel free to ask.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

99.jpg

999.jpg

9999.jpg

99999.jpg

999999.jpg

99999999.jpg

Last edited:

CWZ

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Fishers, IN
    Wow. Sounds like a very cool package. Unfortunately, pics don't seem to be coming up in the listing (at least for me); only placeholders are showing up. I guess I'll check back tomorrow.

Wesley Willis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Indiana
    I need to make a note, I've had some offers to buy just the .22lr upper. This .22lr kit will ONLY work with M10s that have an UZI magwell conversion.

CWZ

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Fishers, IN
    So cool. Sadly I am out of pocket for the next 10 days. If it's still up when I am back in circulation I will contact you to talk.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom