• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prowland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Greenwood
    I have a macbook pro (OS X 10.6.8 Intel i5) and am trying to burn a copy of the cardio dvd to p90x.

A friend of mine put an m4v copy of the dvd on my macbook and I downloaded Burn to make a dvd copy.

When I try and burn the file it has me convert it to mpg.

Then it starts the process and says "Authoring DVD..." It gets to about the halfway mark and then it says "Burn quit unexpectedly."

I tried to burn it as an avi and it worked but the quality is horrible. Then I read somewhere to go into preferences and uncheck "use DVD theme" and it burned after that but I could not get the disc to work in any of my dvd players or PS3.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    [ame="http://download.cnet.com/Xilisoft-DVD-Creator/3001-18554_4-10821032.html?spi=4e9cedf43f1467dbea29ee7deddb1e3e"]Xilisoft DVD Creator[/ame] is the software I use. Works better than the others I have seen. I use Handbrake for ripping.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Can you create an ISO and then burn it? I had to do that with my first DVD-R drive because it would fail if I tried the more direct route, and that was back when DVD-Rs were like $2 each. This was on a PC with Nero though.

ArmedRPh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    If you do much burning, of the DVD/CD kind that is, the program Toast is quite good. I used it to burn the whole P90X program onto back-up disks.

It's not freeware, but there may be a free trial period...I don't remember exactly.

prowland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Greenwood
    I dont plan on doing much burning but the p90x dvds that I got from a friend did not have the cardio dvd in the case.

I do however plan on using hand break to rip my dvd library onto itunes and get an apple tv in the near future.

Xilisoft worked like a charm... might even pay the $$$ for it at a later date.

Top Bottom