Machine Gun Shoot @ Knob Creek...who's going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sassy lassy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Elizabeth
    I've been a bunch of times. The night shoot is really cool. It's like any other event, sometimes it's better than others, but there really isn't anything else quite like it. The sales area has a wide variety of items that you won't find other places. Be sure you have hearing protection. It gets loud. Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to be there a while. There's a lot to see and a lot of people you'll want to talk to. You'll love it or you'll hate it, but it's definitely something that should be on every gun lovers "bucket list".

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    I'll be there bright and early Saturday morning. Last year it was $35 a mag for full auto rifles, like a M16, but it depends on the gun. Its a great experience but don't bring any money you don't plan on spending! I went broke after last year lol

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    It is worth the drive. Get there as early as possible. Plan on doing a LOT of walking. Bring lots of money that you can spend and not feel bad about blowing. My wife spent a hundred bucks to ride the Huey helicopter, said it was the highlight of the weekend for her.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    It's a lot of fun. Spring and Fall. Usually do night during spring because of turkey season. And day for the fall. Also, it's just outside of Louisville. If it has rained up to a couple of days prior, make sure you park someplace you can get out of.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Every gun nut should make at least one pilgrimage. Knob creek is the politically correct anti gun left wing control freak's nightmare made flesh. It's just beautiful. Sunday is the worst day to attend if you are only going to do one day. I strongly feel that you must stay for the night shoot Saturday night.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    Ive been going for a while now both times each year. The best day to go is friday...first day to get your hands on the deals if there are
    any to be had i always take that friday off.

tws63

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    jennings county
    Last october friday was packed. i used to travel 5 hours and stayed all 3 days.
    now i travel 1 hour and only do friday.
    as long as its not muddy a good time guaranteed for all :)

onemanout

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Every gun nut should make at least one pilgrimage. Knob creek is the politically correct anti gun left wing control freak's nightmare made flesh. It's just beautiful. Sunday is the worst day to attend if you are only going to do one day. I strongly feel that you must stay for the night shoot Saturday night.

I live for events that are considered nightmares for pc, anti-gun, left-wing control freaks. I plan on going Friday and maybe Saturday too. I really owe it to myself to see the night shoot.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I usually go but will be moving around the fall shoot this year. Sucks because I want to shoot an M16A1 so bad I can taste it. And I need some SP1 handguards, dang my luck and timing!

Chrisw0118

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    I'll be there first thing Friday AM at the opening. Hope to see you all there. This will be my 5th year going. It is always a blast!!!!

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Did the bridge get fixed? It was damaged a couple years ago, and you had to field hike to enter. The mud is a bummer, rode in once with a Honda Shadow, and did the "slip and slide" leaving with rooster tails behind me. Cool show/display though. Really dug the flamethrower on the old targets. The Quad 50 BMG was awesome. Well worth the fee.

Top Bottom