• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I make as many trips as needed from the car to house. Strong hand never carries anything breakable or heavy (usually the bread or TP bag).

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Just a small life hack here...I purchased a D-ring for rock climbing and tossed it in my grocery getter. I take it in with me when I shop, and as I load bags into the car, I loop them into the D-ring. That way when I get home, its just like a handle for all of the groceries. Keeps my strong hand free.

If I were to use a D-ring for bags (I rarely buy enough stuff to even need a bag) I think it would be better to loop the D-ring through while still in the store, rather then as you load them in the car. Then you aren't standing longer at your car in the parking lot then you need to.

XDS45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2014
    Indiana
    my advice to you would be: carry at all times...even at home.
    and when the pistol is not on your person...invest in a good safe in which to keep it locked up.

As long as you are the driver, and you don't get out of the car at school, then you are allowed to have the gun. This gets easier on July 1st of this yr.

I have a good safe,just forgetful.Still new to carrying again. I know I can carry the gun in the car as long as I stay in the car,but it's just easier to leave it at home in case I need to go inside the school. I am getting better at reminding myself to lock it up or take it with me.

Roll Tide

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Connersville
    If I were to use a D-ring for bags (I rarely buy enough stuff to even need a bag) I think it would be better to loop the D-ring through while still in the store, rather then as you load them in the car. Then you aren't standing longer at your car in the parking lot then you need to.

I wait because I like to clip things in order of temperature...(keep all of the cold stuff together). Then I make sure the fragile stuff is on it's own d-ring.

Top Bottom