• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    To my knowledge, ALL of the gun companies and ammo companies, also have their ball caps made in China.

Most, if not all of the benchrest shooting sponsors and ranges that have hats made up.... also use 'made in China' caps.

It's the nature of the beast, in this world economy.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I tired to get rid of most of my china made hunting gear. Nearly impossible. A good american made blaze orange vest is hard to find. Columbia (made in China) Did get rid lots of stuff i found out I did not need.

I like a good cheap item, I don't like a bad cheap item. Don't own an Ipad, I would still buy one over a Coby tablet.

I might be in the minority here but I don't like the NRA much either. They beg for money more than the widow and orphans fund for the local police that call the house once a month. I finally had to put the begger email from the NRA into the spam folder.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The comments need to be toned down in here. Any more and you'll get a vacation.

Warning issued

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    I tired to get rid of most of my china made hunting gear. Nearly impossible. A good american made blaze orange vest is hard to find. Columbia (made in China) Did get rid lots of stuff i found out I did not need.

I like a good cheap item, I don't like a bad cheap item. Don't own an Ipad, I would still buy one over a Coby tablet.

I might be in the minority here but I don't like the NRA much either. They beg for money more than the widow and orphans fund for the local police that call the house once a month. I finally had to put the begger email from the NRA into the spam folder.

I like the NRA, I just don't appreciate them sending me a MADE IN CHINA hat to express their appreciation for my monetary gift given to a "as American as apple pie" organization such as the National Rifle Association. Don't get me wrong, I have owned Mercedes Benz, Lexus, Toyota, BMW and many more foreign cars. Fine quality, loved them all. I just want consumers to consider where things are made and who gets paid HERE in the US for what we buy. I love my Italian made Beretta, fine gun! I also have a deep appreciation for the workmanship on my S&W weapons made right here in the US. In closing, SHAME ON YOU NRA! Give the business to a local company next time. And I appologize for getting a bit testy earlier.:patriot:

tmkr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    The NRA called a month or so ago,wanting to sign me up for a extended membership that included a free gift(I don't remember what it was.)I told them I would renew my membership when the time came but to please keep their gifts that were made in china and use the money they saved to support our 2nd Amendment Rights.I finished the conversation with "If you want to send me a gift that was made in the U.S. I would gladly pay extra for it"

I know making hats (for example) isn't as high tech as building electronics,ect. but it is still honest work that pays money and creates jobs and people with jobs pay taxes.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    The NRA called a month or so ago,wanting to sign me up for a extended membership that included a free gift(I don't remember what it was.)I told them I would renew my membership when the time came but to please keep their gifts that were made in china and use the money they saved to support our 2nd Amendment Rights.I finished the conversation with "If you want to send me a gift that was made in the U.S. I would gladly pay extra for it"

I know making hats (for example) isn't as high tech as building electronics,ect. but it is still honest work that pays money and creates jobs and people with jobs pay taxes.

Well said citizen!:patriot:

Top Bottom