Made my first trip to Bradis gun store today!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Bradis is great. My stepdad took me there a few years back when he bought his M&P 9mm.

I have bought like 5 guns from them in the past year and a half or two...

Always a good time and decently priced. Just got a sweet Ruger Mark III Target there on Sunday that I'm all ready absolutely in love with.

rgarner74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2011
    So Chase, want to plan another trip here after the 1500 in a couple of weeks..Been EYEING a new AK

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I have been into Bradis a few times recently as a friend has moved to the Monrovia area. Good deals on ammo and even had some cheap magazines for me. Also love that they have the sound description for shotguns the way they do.

dead2rights

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Indiana
    308jake and I go in there religiously and Bradis has helped us quite a bit with our firearm goals. One thing I've personally noticed about the Bradis crew is when I've been in the shop I've never heard any of them spread misinformation about a product. Meaning saying something that sounds like it's right just to get a sale. On more than one occasion I've asked a question about something and instead of making up an answer the associate said they didn't know and either asked another associate or got me the info later. +1 Bradis!! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom