• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    Friday afternoon I was hanging out at the fun shop and found out that Ollie "I had in a gun in lockup" Dixon is running. That led to a very interesting conversation. When the regulars and I finished it up, a guy who was picking up some AR parts turned around and handed us a few business cards. Turns out he is running against ole Ollie.

After a good BS session I like Dunham for the job. His website and facebook seem to be lacking information as of now. He certainly isn't a JBT type, and sees that as one of the biggest problems facing LEO.

Do any of you guys know anything about this guy, or have any thoughts on the race in general?

amnate2529

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Pendleton Indiana
    I sure don't want Ollie " The Felon" Dixon. for madison county sheriff, I will be voting for the current Sheriff. Ron is a great guy with good values he will get my vote and my wifes, mom, dad, sister, brother and so on. :ar15::ar15:

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    So what do you guys think the real issues we should be looking at in the Sheriff race? Obviously the Dixon indecent brings up some procedural issues. It has been long know that Ollie carries two guns at all times, but I would assume the guys in the jail were afraid of political fall out if they didn't handle him with kid gloves.

I think overall the deputies I have met are pretty good guys and not JBT's but we need to keep that from happening.

I am looking for someone that will balk at any confiscation orders. (Bruce gave me the nod on that)

Top Bottom