Admission $6, kids 12 and under free.

Free parking and coffee.

Dixiejack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Madison
    Glad I found this thread. I saw the Tri State sign today and wondered if it is worth going to. Guess I'll check it out. I've been in Madison close to a year and haven't connected with any shooters yet. Haven't been to a gun show in about 5 years. South Georgia, where I moved from, had "cotton and tin" shows mostly. Lots of Taiwan cammo and martial art junk. $10 to $12 was the average admission.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    It was a pretty busy show today, with lots of guns changing hands both ways. Somebody was trying to sell .22 ammo of the tailgate of their truck at gouger prices, but the promoter ran them off.

It was great to meet Dixiejack today and talk for a while. Also saw Dewidmt and Mosineer.

Dixiejack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Madison
    It was a pretty busy show today, with lots of guns changing hands both ways. Somebody was trying to sell .22 ammo of the tailgate of their truck at gouger prices, but the promoter ran them off.

It was great to meet Dixiejack today and talk for a while. Also saw Dewidmt and Mosineer.

I enjoyed the show and visiting with mkgr22. Saw a lot of nice quality guns at fairly decent prices. Probably be going to Seymour in April for another Tri State show. The Madison show put me in the mood to do a reality check and maybe trade some of my safe queens for some other safe queens. :):

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Went Saturday morning right after it opened, not many deals. I did enjoy browsing though and there was a good variety. Free coffee was good and people seemed to be happy. I did snag 2 G17 mags for $32. :)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom