Madison, Wisconsin council member says banks should not have armed guards.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I agree. Banks should not have armed guards. Nor should they have alarms, nor telephones, nor bullet resistant glass. In fact, they shouldn't have vaults or safes either.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    " You know me, I’m not scared of much, but"

^^^This is a quote from this Lame Brain

Does this sound as it comes from one who is NOT Scared of MUCH??
    What an idiot...Bill.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    If I banked there I would close my account and explain to them why. I know it isn’t the banks fault, but nothing speaks to politicians like the almighty dollar. If enough closed their accounts and the banks left their city maybe she would listen. Although with her line of thinking I don’t believe it would make much difference to her.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Madison, WI is a Libtard haven. I did some graduate study work there. Not knowing beforehand, I was more than shocked when I began to learn of the campus political mindset. This was back in the mid 80’s. Can only imagine it today.

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    I should think she needs to be replaced next election cycle. Anyone that silly should not have been voted into office in the first place.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Madison, WI is a Libtard haven. I did some graduate study work there. Not knowing beforehand, I was more than shocked when I began to learn of the campus political mindset. This was back in the mid 80’s. Can only imagine it today.

It's worse. But, good food and beer.

DFacres

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    This sphere
    If I banked there I would close my account and explain to them why. I know it isn’t the banks fault, but nothing speaks to politicians like the almighty dollar. If enough closed their accounts and the banks left their city maybe she would listen. Although with her line of thinking I don’t believe it would make much difference to her.

Why would anyone care if a bank/credit union did or didn’t have armed security? Your money is protected by the regulated amount & it isn’t like they set aside your exact dollars to hand back when you return for a withdrawal. I’ve never banked anywhere that had armed security as far back as I remember.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Why would anyone care if a bank/credit union did or didn’t have armed security? Your money is protected by the regulated amount & it isn’t like they set aside your exact dollars to hand back when you return for a withdrawal. I’ve never banked anywhere that had armed security as far back as I remember.

Right. They could just put up a sign that says "Rob me, it doesn't matter."

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

I care about politicians telling banks they shouldn’t have armed security. My bank doesn’t. But our local government shouldn’t chime in and tell them they can’t or shouldn’t.

judgecrater

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    what an idea

Why is everyone overthinking this. Just put up a No Bank Robbers Allowed sign.

Why did I not think of that?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom