• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • addictedhealer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Monroe County
    Unless I'm open carrying my gun I don't like owb kydex mag carries on my belt. Prints worse than my pistol. I have had a snagmag for a while now and love love love it with my Kahr. I have tried them with double stack guns and it isn't that comfortable. If I'm conceal carrying my P320 then I use a kydex pocket mag carrier. Also works well but those double stack mags can get heavy in a pocket or I just don't carry a spare.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I usually use the nylon weave mag carriers. Pretty sure they're Galco. I've had them a while
    I don't recommend this to anyone else but lately I'm using the case from my eyeglasses for the extra Glock 19 mag. Comfortable and no one pays attention to it. It's not the most secure system but I haven't lost any mags so far.

Blindside

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2015
    Columbus
    So I have been using the Safariland 123 horizontal mag carrier for like a little over a week now and I have to say that it is pretty comfortable so far and conceals super easy as it lays right along the belt line. I have worn it both up front right next to the buckle , 11 o'clock?, and just behind my support side hip, 7 o'clock?, and both were comfortable and pretty much invisible though I did have concerns about accessing the mag in the rear carry if for some reason my support hand was compromised.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just seeing this thread. I like kydex, Raven bravo, etc. Prefer to carry mags outside the waistband and gun opposite side IWB. This balances well and lays flat against the body everywhere. Besides the extra rounds carried, two mags spreads out bumps under light cover shirts.

FYI - I have a couple good deals left on inexpensive 1911 mag carriers in an INGO classified add. Couple of Uncle Mike's and a Galco leather.

1911 Holsters, Mags, Mag Carriers, etc...

Dutch68

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2015
    apt
    Maybe take a look at KYTEX SHOOTING GEAR Website. I've been using their OWB Mag. Holders for a few years and like them alot. Also , Not very expensive.

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    I remember seeing a company that made mag pouches that looked like weatherman or gerber multiple pouches. I don't know the name of the company though.

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    Hollis Holsters Horizontal mag carrier. Much more comfortable than carrying one vertical. You can order for clockwise or counterclockwise draw.

Top Bottom