• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    The House was hardly able to pass financial aid for those affected by hurricane Sandy. Something like this seems DOA to me.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Not suprised, this will be the first of many I'm sure, Lets not hope........Join the NRA, and continue to pester the hell out of your representatives!

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    this will never get out of committee.

But that's no excuse not to call, write, etc.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Interesting that its just a high capacity mag ban. I suspect Dem's know this is the best they could hope for in the House(at least I hope).... Dems and media have lots of 'ammo' to throw out to make the GOP look bad though to shift public opinion against them...so it will be interesting.

Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    Interesting that its just a high capacity mag ban. I suspect Dem's know this is the best they could hope for in the House(at least I hope).... Dems and media have lots of 'ammo' to throw out to make the GOP look bad though to shift public opinion against them...so it will be interesting.

Don't let it fool ya. There are at least 10 bills being introduced and this is just one of them. It almost feels like they're throwing everything at the wall just to hope something sticks. :( Call, write, and post comments to your reps and tell them NO MORE GUN CONTROL. NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT!

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Elkhart
    Then they will come up with a title to make it sound as if they are doing something which is better than it actually is "The Americans Helping American Little Old Ladies Act of 2013"

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    Dems and media have lots of 'ammo' to throw out to make the GOP look bad though to shift public opinion against them...so it will be interesting.

Yep, and you can bet that every future shooting death that is not in self defense (and some that are) will be blamed on the Republicans.

BigShow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    What % of WE THE PEOPLE actually want gun control? I have given this alot of thought recently. From watching the news you would think over 80% of WE THE PEOPLE want gun control. But I think in reality it would be less than 20%. Now I guess which ever is correct is the way congress should vote because they are our voice in DC. Their own opinions do not matter.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    What % of WE THE PEOPLE actually want gun control? I have given this alot of thought recently. From watching the news you would think over 80% of WE THE PEOPLE want gun control. But I think in reality it would be less than 20%. Now I guess which ever is correct is the way congress should vote because they are our voice in DC. Their own opinions do not matter.

The lame stream media can say what they want. Facts speak for themselves.
    2.8 million background checks in Dec. 2012 alone. Up nearly 50% over a year ago.
    Something tells me a great deal of the public at large do not want more gun control.

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The idea of banning 30 round mags for AKs or ARs is absurd to me. These arent "high capacity mags" these are standard capacity mags. I dont agree with any of the legislation but if they wanted to ban mags. I would find it more sensible to try and ban the drums i.e. the 75 round drums for AKs or maybe the 33 round mags for Glocks. I wouldnt support it but I would find that more sensible.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

It wouldn't matter if 99.9% wanted gun control. A majority matters unless it pertains to the constitution.

FireBirdDS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    If any serious bans were to be passed and signed into law, I see them more likely occurring at the state and/or city/county level in many of the deep blue states more so than at the national level, especially in the NE region and on the left coast. I thought Illinois was sure to get a sweeping ban passed in the near future, but the fact that the most recent ban was DOA in the IL senate raised an eyebrow for sure.

Top Bottom