• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    As far as I know they are the same design with the only real difference being the storage compartments on the ACS (which may provide a wider cheek weld). If you want a cheek weld and a storage compartment go with the ACS, if not, CTR.

Don't have either (yet) so I have nothing more than that, but I know that they both have the same locking device on them to tighten the stock onto the buffer tube and keep it from wobbling.

sianbrimons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    given that i've only compared the 2 side by side before buying, i chose the CTR, what i like about it: comfortable on the cheek, comfortable on the shoulder, locks up nice and tight on your desired length (none of that annoying wiggling) it takes the quick detach on the side for the sling, and it looks just plain awesome!

sorry i can't give a great comparison, but i can tell you i don't regret spending the extra on the CTR, i love it

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    For an SBR or a lightweight 16" gun I love the CTR. For a RECCE or rifle the ACS is great. Or if you just like the storage and comfy cheek weld.

Top Bottom