Magpul Art of the Precision Rifle is out!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    DSGarms.com just sent me an email about this:

MAGPUL Art of the Precision Rifle Standard 5 Disc DVD Set

$62.45 shipped to my door for 10 hours of long range precision rifle education. I'm so excited I can't stand it. I've never watched a magpul DVD before, but I've heard enough good things about them that I felt like I could buy this with confidence. For less that $7 per hour of training I feel like I'm getting a steal.

I wanted to pass along the information because I know it's been talked about on this forum before. The one I bought is the regular DVD set, and I guess a blue ray is coming out later. I couldn't care less between the two of them so I bought what was available.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I'd love to watch it, but can't justify laying out that kinda cash for a subject area that isn't part of my current reality.

It's part of mine and I don't know if I'll fork over the coin. I have yet to buy or watch any of their DVDs, but am interested in this one and the shotgun one. I really don't know when I'd have time to watch either of them, though.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'd love to watch it, but can't justify laying out that kinda cash for a subject area that isn't part of my current reality.

That's kind of what I've thought in the past also and why I never bought their videos. I figured uncle sam taught me enough about the carbine, and I am good enough with a pistol to get to my rifle and the shotgun just doesn't interest me as much. It's an expensive purchase, but at the same time if it really is 10 hours of solid professional training then I think it'd be a bargain at twice the price.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Got mine yesterday and have watched disc's 1, 2, 4, and part of 3. Very informative! I've been looking at Horus reticles all morning. About 1/2 way through disc 1 I pulled out my MilDot Master and played along... I like the PDA but I'm not advanced enough to take advantage of what it brings to the table. Yet. I also like the idea of becoming proficient with range estimation using the reticle before using the laser. I REALLY need to join Southern Indiana Rifle and Pistol Club so I can get some distance.

Top Bottom