• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Where can you find factory Glock mags for under 20 bucks? I'd certainly pay the difference if I can find them for that price.

Edit: Here is a great price on the Magpuls, with FREE SHIPPING! I dont' see anywhere at PrimaryArms where shipping is free, so unless you order a bunch of them, this price is probably as good or better than the original post. They are $15.15 at AIM Surplus, and being in Ohio, I usually get stuff from them within a couple days.

You can get them close to that. AIM surplus, GTDist.com have them for $21.95 typically before shipping. AIM can often be out of stock on many of the calibers. Botach with their volume discount (15% off Glock mags when you buy 5 or more) usually has them close to $20 with free shipping.

Mustang1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2015
    Westfield
    OP, I don't have any Magpul Glock mags, but that's only because I don't own a 9mm. If they come out with 40cal followers/mags I will buy some to try, but just like anything else I would test them before trusting them for EDC/duty use. That isn't because I don't trust magpul, that's just how I feel about any mag or piece of gear.

While we all have those folks that would break an anvil with a sponge if left alone for 5 min they werent abused "for the most part". Sure a few of them got dropped here and there but most of it was the back getting split out under the presure of being fully loaded for weeks and months on end.(ones in the pouches were not removed other than for inventory) Something we never had issues with the metal ones and they ran and ran and ran with minimal issues.

Hey, I resemble that anvil and sponge remark :thumbsup::dunno: but I also have a bunch of gen 3 pmags (both with and without the window) in my go bag and in my squad car that's been loaded since I got hired on and I haven't ever had a problem with them or a malfunction with my AR. I have a few metal gi mags also that I haven't had any problems with either, but I usually keep a pmag in-between the gi mags to they don't have the metal on metal rattle. Any idea what gen the pmags you guys had issues with were?

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Natchez has factory Glock mags for $19.99. Do a quick search for free shipping coupon and you're all set.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Wow. Good to know. They usually rape people on shipping.

Yeah, i know. I always look for free shipping or % off coupons before i purchase. There are some ok deals out there but the shipping usually kills it. BTW the code is FS1512RE.

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    Yeah, i know. I always look for free shipping or % off coupons before i purchase. There are some ok deals out there but the shipping usually kills it. BTW the code is FS1512RE.
    Tried it to get some g19 mags, but shipping was still $11 for economy... No thanks lol.
    Botach has some decent deals though with $15 shipped glock pmags and $25 factory mags.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Tried it to get some g19 mags, but shipping was still $11 for economy... No thanks lol.
    Botach has some decent deals though with $15 shipped glock pmags and $25 factory mags.

You're doing something wrong then. I just ordered more to prove it worked. Couldn't think of a better reason, lol. Your items have to be over $99.99. Excludes ammo, bullets and heavy items according to the coupon code i found on retailmenot. [h=3][/h]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom