• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brando

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    AGS Armament (Onine) and 21st Century Firearms (Bluffton) just got in quite a bunch of M2 and M3. Buy from them before Botach.

EPD1102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Evansville
    Several friends and I have had very bad luck with Botach. I wouldn't buy dollar bills from them if they were selling them 50 cents each.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I must have been fortunate so far. I haven't come across any downside to ordering from them.

That's how I was.... then it happened.... I got Botach'd! It's like You, Mike Tyson, and a dark closet came together and there was no one to help you. You use your imagination on what happens from there.

I as well won't order from them.

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks for the info, but I've put Botach in the same bin as Dick's after what they pulled back in December/January.

When gas prices jump do you stop buying gas? I don't. i might be a bit more selective looking for the cheaper price at the pumps. But when the price drops back down or if there's no diff. in price, then I buy from the vendor that's most convenient for me. No different in my book with using these vendors for my firearm needs. If they've priced themselves out of my market, I stop buying from them. I look elsewhere or put off buying.
    I just don't get it. Everyone says Dick's did this, Dick's did that! I'LL NEVER BUY FROM DICKS AGAIN!" Hogwash I say. If they have a deal then they have a deal.

I have found very few companies that didn't take "advantage" of the situation in Dec/Jan. Some more than others thats for sure. So don't pay the price if your so inclined.

Whatever.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    For me it wasn't just about the pricing. It was the way that they handled a backorder situation. When new product came in, they were filling new orders (at a higher price) rather than backorders that had been "promised" at a lower price. That's what got my goat. But yeah, whatever. :dunno:

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    When gas prices jump do you stop buying gas? I don't. i might be a bit more selective looking for the cheaper price at the pumps. But when the price drops back down or if there's no diff. in price, then I buy from the vendor that's most convenient for me. No different in my book with using these vendors for my firearm needs. If they've priced themselves out of my market, I stop buying from them. I look elsewhere or put off buying.
    I just don't get it. Everyone says Dick's did this, Dick's did that! I'LL NEVER BUY FROM DICKS AGAIN!" Hogwash I say. If they have a deal then they have a deal.

I have found very few companies that didn't take "advantage" of the situation in Dec/Jan. Some more than others thats for sure. So don't pay the price if your so inclined.

Whatever.

You do realize that the reason everyone is against Dicks is NOT because of their pricing, but because in addition to what doggy daddy said, they pulled certain rifles from their shelves to appease the media and "be sensitive" to the situations. "Hogwash," I say.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    100   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    You do realize that the reason everyone is against Dicks is NOT because of their pricing, but because in addition to what doggy daddy said, they pulled certain rifles from their shelves to appease the media and "be sensitive" to the situations. "Hogwash," I say.

Its okay they didn't want to sell any of their "evil" black rifles. All other firearms are okay because they were just "sporting" rifles and couldn't be used improperly.

Top Bottom