• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    I completely respect their choice. Notice they stated they would increase production until they move? Bye bye CO jobs. I'm finally feeling good about moving here from Colorado years ago.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Very good for them. I am also very happy for them. Magpul is reaching out to the voters in that state and offering them a deal. Lobbying the people does not sound like a bad idea at all.

That is a sentiment I can get behind and all, I just wonder how long till we see a spike in overpriced mags being sold on the internet out of Colorado to the rest of the US.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Putting their money where their mouth is. It appears they are doing just like they said they would do. Now if they would just land in Indiana.

Last edited:

dab77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    NORTH CENTRAL INDIANA
    The Federal government is overstepping its bounds and unfortunatly encouraging some of the more liberal states. Our only recourse is the stand being made sheriff by sheriff and state by state. We can only hope more sheriffs, companies, and individuals become involved at the state level!

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Magpul just announced on FB that they have begun the "Boulder Airlift" for the citizens of Colorado.

If you know anyone in that state, check out their website or FB page and have them register to purchase up to 10 PMags. They make great gifts! (hint, hint)

:D

Top Bottom