• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I bought a set off Amazon a short time ago. I don't remember what I paid but it was too much. They are junk as far as I am concerned. I realize there are plenty of people out there who think they are great, I am just not one of them. I still wonder if the ones I got are Chinese knock offs as they seem more suitable for airsoft.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    There are exact copies of the Magpul MBUS that are for Airsoft only. I know a few shooters that bought them to save some jingle, and a couple shooters that got duped.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    I bought a set off Amazon a short time ago. I don't remember what I paid but it was too much. They are junk as far as I am concerned. I realize there are plenty of people out there who think they are great, I am just not one of them. I still wonder if the ones I got are Chinese knock offs as they seem more suitable for airsoft.

I would have to guess you got the air soft version. Did they come in a magpul box or a bag? We bought a set for my son's ar and were less than impressed. Sold them and bought the real thing. The real ones are great.

lester

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle

I have a few sets of the plastic MBUS and must agree that I am not a fan. They are all sitting in my parts box for some future build (that, truth be told, I wouldn't use them on anyway -- but don't tell my wife I said that...>).

I am, however, a huge fan of the MBUS PRO sights from Magpul. They are my new favorite and have found themselves on to all of my recent builds.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Throw me in the "not a fan" category as well. I lost faith in them after busting a rear one with very minimal use. To Magpul's credit, they replaced it for free, but I haven't bought another since.

Top Bottom