• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    sorry if this has been posted already, but Botach is having a 20% of all Magpul items. I placed my order for some 30 round 5.56 PMAGs on Friday and received them this afternoon. Came out to $11.40/PMAG shipped. Beats $14 plus tax.

Just use MAGPUL in the Coupon Code box at checkout. I tried it earlier today and it was still good. :yesway:

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    Thanks for posting just picked a magpul ctr stock for my next AR.
    Ended up getting the CTR stock and the enhanced butt pad for $88 shipped.

Last edited:

inav8r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Pendleton
    I ordered some Magpul magazines from them on Wed and rec'd them in the mail yesterday. Based on that response I decided to order a couple of more items today. The 20% coupon still works as of today.

zonfather

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Indy
    sorry if this has been posted already, but Botach is having a 20% of all Magpul items. I placed my order for some 30 round 5.56 PMAGs on Friday and received them this afternoon. Came out to $11.40/PMAG shipped. Beats $14 plus tax.

Just use MAGPUL in the Coupon Code box at checkout. I tried it earlier today and it was still good. :yesway:
    Too bad it's not on Trijicons. :(

RHurt919

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Speedway, In
    I ordered some Magpul magazines from them on Wed and rec'd them in the mail yesterday. Based on that response I decided to order a couple of more items today. The 20% coupon still works as of today.

Thanks for bringing this thread back up. Ordered a few MagPul items and saved 40'ish bucks. Hopefully there are no problems.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    They really are hit and miss. I have had more "hit" experiences with them than "miss," so i will continue to order from them. As a mater of fact, I got my CTR from them from this sale, so mark up one more "hit" experience with them.

They have made some mistakes in the past, but they have good prices and will continue to get my business.

Top Bottom