• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Once I saw it for sale, I had to try it. My Magpul Zhukov folding stock arrived today and with a little dremel work, I installed it on the thicker VEPR 54R receiver. I'm off to the range tomorrow to test it out. The folding stock should make it easier to store and transport the rifle (obviously without the scope attached).

attachment.php

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    So far, yes. I didn't make it to the range this morning, just too much to do today (and I'm showing a good welt from 20+ rounds of a 12 ga KSG on Friday). We'll see how it holds up after next weekend when I put some 54R kick on her.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sweet! And it's ambidextrous!

That thing looks like a blast to shoot. People complain about accuracy, but, but, just look at it! Sometimes you just want some cheap fun!

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Once I saw it for sale, I had to try it. My Magpul Zhukov folding stock arrived today and with a little dremel work, I installed it on the thicker VEPR 54R receiver. I'm off to the range tomorrow to test it out. The folding stock should make it easier to store and transport the rifle (obviously without the scope attached).

attachment.php

Geez Louise...did you win that from Han Solo in a card game? :laugh:

EXCELLENT!!!

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Camera is not always pointed in the right direction but you get the idea. It worked great with the scope. I did not like the stock collapsed and shooting through the VEPR 02 sights unless I was standing up.

[video=youtube;EUtNoP6llLQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUtNoP6llLQ[/video]

Top Bottom