• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregtheplumber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    valparaiso
    i bought some gen 2 tapco mags just to have a few more extras love p mags but have absolutely no problem with the new gen tapcos either and they are a couple bucks cheaper

IndyColtsFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Another +1 for Lancer L5 mags. They have steel feed lips and are translucent. AIM Surplus has them in stock for $19/ea, but I'm sure you can find them cheaper if you hunt around.

I have used PMags as well with no issues.

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    6 Brownells metal GI type, 1 Lancer, a factory Bushmaster that needs a green follower, and a single 20rd GI mag lol. Thinking about getting a few Pmags but it just doesnt look that great in my A1 but function rules over looks IMO. Regardless I need more mags lol

BTW :welcome: to :ingo: :bacondance:

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    My first lower was made by a company called Essential Arms. They fit GI steel mags just fine but Pmags would not go. I couldn't even get them to fit halfway through the mag well. All other manufactures I've bought since then haven't had any issue (DPMS, Rock River, Sun Devil). So I just took it as being a manufacturing tolerance defect with Essential Arms.

IndyColtsFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    You can also try use some sand paper to the PMags to get them to drop free. There is a post on arfcom with pictures for guidance. Google "sand pmag" and it should be the first search result.

Just to note, I have not tried this myself so I cannot confirm that it will work.

Top Bottom