• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think our ruling class was surprised at the numbers and intensity of the pro gun people that were stiired up by the gun ban efforts around the country.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My hope would be scared over surprised.
    I don't think the true believers are scared. The liberals have been working to shift our cultural thinking over the last couple of generations and have really done a good job at it. We now accept a lot of things that would have been considered immoral a generation or two ago. They control the entertainment industry. They control the educational system. They just understand now that they need to work harder at demonizing the gun and gun owners. It will just take them a bit longer than they thought.

LordTio3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    McCordsville
    Finally some stinking good news. I personally think that anyone who jumped on the bandwagon and then off again shows that they either are a fickle flip-flopper, or is completely incompetent to the point of making massive and far-reaching political decisions and affiliations without even looking to see a mission statement or who the leader of the organization is...

You can either tell Bloomberg to kick rocks, or shoot your political career in the head. Pick one.

~LT

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Finally some stinking good news. I personally think that anyone who jumped on the bandwagon and then off again shows that they either are a fickle flip-flopper, or is completely incompetent to the point of making massive and far-reaching political decisions and affiliations without even looking to see a mission statement or who the leader of the organization is...

You can either tell Bloomberg to kick rocks, or shoot your political career in the head. Pick one.

~LT
    It's been my observation that Mayors aren't always the sharpest tack in the box.
    I suppose most of them joined his cause hoping to benefit from an association with a "Rich powerful" person like Bloombutt.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I don't think the true believers are scared. The liberals have been working to shift our cultural thinking over the last couple of generations and have really done a good job at it. We now accept a lot of things that would have been considered immoral a generation or two ago. They control the entertainment industry. They control the educational system. They just understand now that they need to work harder at demonizing the gun and gun owners. It will just take them a bit longer than they thought.
    You got that right.

Top Bottom