• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Huh. Just a few months ago there were a bunch of people on this site talking about how great it was about Walmart selling guns and reloading supplies and how it's all about the $$$.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ammunition_and_reloading/239718-heads_up_reloaders.html

Imagine that, WM selling us out. Probably all about the $$$. Hope some smaller gun related businesses weren't run out of business because they couldn't compete with a megacorporation who is only about the $$$.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm actually proud of Walmart's recent stances... Not bowing to the .gov and ceasing ammo/gun sales as have "gun/outdoor stores" like Dicks and CTD.

And also, as others have pointed out... story is 5 years old.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    walmart sucks. but if i want a colt 6920, i'm not paying $1200+ when Wallyworld will sell me one for $1050.

Then again maybe i'm wrong for liking Colt (UAW) :)

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Keep hating wally world on old, out dated information. :rolleyes: I'm still shopping there. Go ahead, tell me how I'm a commie sellout that is destroying the country etc. Idiots. I guess when you fill your life with hate, you have to continually find some place to focus it.

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    What is wrong with their policy? The only thing I see is the database, and if you don't think the government doesn't already have one you are crazy!!

If you don't like it, you don't have to buy from them.

This is kind of like I didn't like my LGS prices, so I didn't buy from them.

The thing that kills me is people complaining about the prices of private sales due to panic buying! Heck the private sale prices are just beginning to catch up to what the LGS prices were before the panic!! LMFAO!!

To top it all off, most LGS are price gouging and selling their inventories of hard to find guns online! WHERE IS THE RETURN LOYALTY AT THERE? What a joke!

Top Bottom