Major Davis Jr's family spoke out about shooting today. This is what they said..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    fair enough...i dont know what happened that night....but if this man was profiled for having dark skin and dread locks and was defending his life, i hope he gets the easy way out and never makes it out of the hospital...HOWEVER, if he is an evil gangbanging a-hole (which i believe to be more likely) i hope he wakes up and spends the rest of his life in prison.

just my opinion.

an american is an american no matter his location in the city, skin tone, hair style, or even method of rifle carry..

i dont know what happened, but i have my opinions about whats right and whats wrong[

I am going to get into so much trouble...:faint:..

i guess i should have included that :):

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    fair enough...i dont know what happened that night....but if this man was profiled for having dark skin and dread locks and was defending his life, i hope he gets the easy way out and never makes it out of the hospital...HOWEVER, if he is an evil gangbanging a-hole (which i believe to be more likely) i hope he wakes up and spends the rest of his life in prison.just my opinion. an american is an american no matter his location in the city, skin tone, hair style, or even method of rifle carry..i dont know what happened, but i have my opinions about whats right and whats wrong
    I am going to get into so much trouble.....:faint:
    Calmense! Don't make any rash... Oh wait, did he really say that? Don't be too hard on him.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Screenshot_2014-07-08-06-05-38_zpswqh8du5d.png

meme-wtf.jpg

Indy-Mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Carmel
    IndyStar this morning.
    Officer Perry Renn was 'just doing his job,' murder suspect's relative says

But while they mourn for their loss, both women said they also are hurting for Renn's family.

"That man has a family too, and they'll never see him again," Pam Moorman said. "He was just doing his job. He didn't come here looking for trouble. He got a call, and he did his job. I have to respect that."

At least some of his family gets it.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    IndyStar this morning.

But while they mourn for their loss, both women said they also are hurting for Renn's family.

"That man has a family too, and they'll never see him again," Pam Moorman said. "He was just doing his job. He didn't come here looking for trouble. He got a call, and he did his job. I have to respect that."

Might be a first for a killers family.

Renn even waited for folks outside of their business to make sure they got to their cars safely when they closed, said one interview.

Renn sounds like a stand up guy and animal lover. Let's compare that to the middle finger waving, multiple drug felony charged, family criminal history trash pile on the other side...

Indy-Mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Carmel
    Renn even waited for folks outside of their business to make sure they got to their cars safely when they closed, said one interview.

Renn sounds like a stand up guy and animal lover. Let's compare that to the middle finger waving, multiple drug felony charged, family criminal history trash pile on the other side...

In no way am I standing up for this guy. He was 100% in the wrong. All I pointed out was that some of SOME of his family accept that he was responsible. Not something you see from these tragic killings.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Fox reporting gun used is Ak47bought by his mother at...........................................................
    Don's

I'm wondering: Okay, she bought the gun, OBVIOUSLY for him. He wasn't technically a felon b/c of god only knows what reason (despite having felony level charges in the past). WHY ISN'T SHE BEING FRIED FOR ACCESSORY TO MURDER?! Straw purchase?! Two Virginia men get straw purchase charges thrown at them for a minor pistol situation, yet she is still walking the streets?

This has become a war. This isn't about white or black anymore. This is a war of culture: The sides are the hardworking, preyed upon citizens of Indianapolis and a culture of thug, violence worshiping, women denigrating, ignorant garbage that belongs in a third world country.

They have a few garbage pistols and MAYBE a couple of choppers. It's time we take the city back. We should be able to walk anywhere in this city without fear of this trash harassing, killing or robbing us of what we RIGHTFULLY earned. Everyone needs to train more, shoot better and load your hollows b/c we need to put more of this garbage in the ground when the moment of truth on some dark street arises. Renn, while a hero, put 22 rounds of .40 out, 1 hit, non-lethal (due to fast and effective medical treatment). The garbage got three rounds into Renn. Indianapolis, WE. CAN. DO. BETTER.

The time for half truths and gun magazine fantasy is over. It's time we woke up and realized that this garbage is flowing in our streets, a veritable diaspora from the intercity, barely contained by the bulwark of I-465 (and it's spilling over even so). Will this be easy? No. Will we potentially incur losses? Yes. But we need to face the facts that they no longer consider human life, mine, yours your families, no ones, sacred.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm wondering: Okay, she bought the gun, OBVIOUSLY for him. He wasn't technically a felon b/c of god only knows what reason (despite having felony level charges in the past). WHY ISN'T SHE BEING FRIED FOR ACCESSORY TO MURDER?! Straw purchase?! Two Virginia men get straw purchase charges thrown at them for a minor pistol situation, yet she is still walking the streets?

This has become a war. This isn't about white or black anymore. This is a war of culture: The sides are the hardworking, preyed upon citizens of Indianapolis and a culture of thug, violence worshiping, women denigrating, ignorant garbage that belongs in a third world country.

They have a few garbage pistols and MAYBE a couple of choppers. It's time we take the city back. We should be able to walk anywhere in this city without fear of this trash harassing, killing or robbing us of what we RIGHTFULLY earned. Everyone needs to train more, shoot better and load your hollows b/c we need to put more of this garbage in the ground when the moment of truth on some dark street arises. Renn, while a hero, put 22 rounds of .40 out, 1 hit, non-lethal (due to fast and effective medical treatment). The garbage got three rounds into Renn. Indianapolis, WE. CAN. DO. BETTER.

The time for half truths and gun magazine fantasy is over. It's time we woke up and realized that this garbage is flowing in our streets, a veritable diaspora from the intercity, barely contained by the bulwark of I-465 (and it's spilling over even so). Will this be easy? No. Will we potentially incur losses? Yes. But we need to face the facts that they no longer consider human life, mine, yours your families, no ones, sacred.

We have seen this for a long time. When we respond in kind to there stupidity and talk about it we are looked upon as wrong doing braggarts. That mentality is why we are all in this mess.
    We have been dealing with these idiots around here ever since they invaded the area about 10 years ago. They brought the inner city thug mentality with them.

Last edited:

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy

Until I hear otherwise, I believe you have made an excellent point.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.

Well said!

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Somebody needs to pay for all of these kids!

View attachment 30142

Precisely. The thug culture (not race related! Seems one has to say that all too often nowadays) expounds the virtues of laziness, quick money, denigration of women, benefitting from drug addition in their community and paramount: Running away from REAL responsibility, like taking responsibility for the lives you bring into the world.

They think they are real men, but cannot handle being a father, cannot handle being a REAL man.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

:+1:

Top Bottom