Make Your Prediction, How High Will it Go...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Who ties your shoes for you?

man-tying-velcro-snickers-on-child-picture-id1000003774

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I am guessing it will hover around $7.00 to $7.50 early summer. Probably a few short term spikes close to $10.00. By fall in time for midterms back below $5.00

Gas-Rationing-in-L.A.-1979-resize.jpg

Reactions: Leo

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Prices will come back down. Relax.

Depends on who gets the next turn in office.
    I'm supposed to start back in the office in April! 100 miles a day round trip and 15mpg in my truck. I can't afford to go back, can't retire, and can't work from home much longer (no hair left to yank out)!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I'm calling at least $5 by the end of the year....but who knows, too many moving parts to say for sure

ductape

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    We the people can stop it. Go only where you have to, then go home. I had to take my wife to the heart doctor today in Lexington KY. $4.26/gal by the way, and noticed every shopping center, every restaurant, every store was pretty busy. Especially the restaurants. If we just stay home, the businesses will fight it for us. There are other ways of course, but that's another topic. My prediction is $5.999 before it "slows down".

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I'll bet you are a little low on your guess and be darn happy if I am wrong!

Yes....maybe....unless I'm mistaken, fuel is usually higher for spring and summer vacationers and drops a little by the end of the year. I can see vacation season fuel prices hitting $6/gal or a little more depending on location(California is a given), and will probably see at least $5/gal by years end.

Regardless who is right or wrong, this is going to really hurt the economy and we thought 2020-2021 was bad.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    Yes....maybe....unless I'm mistaken, fuel is usually higher for spring and summer vacationers and drops a little by the end of the year. I can see vacation season fuel prices hitting $6/gal or a little more depending on location(California is a given), and will probably see at least $5/gal by years end.

Regardless who is right or wrong, this is going to really hurt the economy and we thought 2020-2021 was bad.

The hits just keep coming.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Congress has the legal authority to reign in the Executive order that is choking out domestic oil production. Let your Congressmen know that you are ticked because they are not doing their job, and the elections are coming up.

Certainly, Resident biden is a problem, but the biggest problem is there are 435 congressmen that are either directly empowering the madness, or giving it a de facto blessing as they sit back and allow it.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    Congress has the legal authority to reign in the Executive order that is choking out domestic oil production. Let your Congressmen know that you are ticked because they are not doing their job, and the elections are coming up.

Certainly, Resident biden is a problem, but the biggest problem is there are 435 congressmen that are either directly empowering the madness, or giving it a de facto blessing as they sit back and allow it.

I am sure some of the are following the old adage of "give him enough rope and he will hang himself". But honestly, he is so far removed (as most of them are) from how we the normal people live/survive, they can't conceive how we function as it is. Nor do they care.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    When gas prices topped $4/gal in the 2008 run-up it showed at what price Americans will change their buying habits. Pickups and SUVs sat on dealer lots while buyers clamored for fuel economical cars and hybrids which were in short supply since they weren't that popular prior to the run-up. Obama idolized Europe where they already paid the equivalent of $10/gal. No doubt this is exactly why Democrats actually WANT America to be paying the same because it'll force the auto consumer to change their buying habits.

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I am still baffled on the opinion of the Resident Biden, or more likely his speech writer, thinks people that have to worry about $7 gas can just drop $60,000 to $100,000 for an electric car and that will save them gas money.

To present that as an official solution is patently offensive on many levels.
    Wonder if there's another cash for clunkers in the works....stipulation is you HAVE to buy an EV...

Reactions: Leo
    Top Bottom