Male Birth Control Developed, Costs less than the syringe it comes in, lasts 10 years

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    kinda weird, but I have a similar story. I had to get an ultrasound done on my nuts one time and OF COARSE they send in this HOT woman to do it (not sure if she was a nurse or not). so it was a dark room and just me and her rubbing on my junk with jell and cupping them in her hands. not getting a boner was one of the hardest things to do in my life. :):
    the ultrasound came back normal by the way. :rockwoot:

but the nurse had herself committed.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    when I was in the hospital undergoing chemo once they had pumped me full of morphine and for those that don't know if you get enough morphine in your system you can't pee soooooooo what happens next? the sister of ryan newman(nascar) who is pretty damn hot comes in and tells me in a more eloquent way that she is going to stick a tube in my pee hole. mind you I was 15 at the time and now I have a hot nurse handling my bojangles! I'll say I have never recited more baseball facts in my life.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    kinda weird, but I have a similar story. I had to get an ultrasound done on my nuts one time and OF COARSE they send in this HOT woman to do it (not sure if she was a nurse or not). so it was a dark room and just me and her rubbing on my junk with jell and cupping them in her hands. not getting a boner was one of the hardest things to do in my life. :):
    Clark Gable used to tell the leading ladies acting opposite of him "don't get offended if I do, don't get offended if I don't."

Somethings you just can't control.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    they give you at least two shots when you get a vasectomy, so whats the big deal. Get a couple of little shots to numb everything, then let her rip! When I got my V my junk was so numb they could have lit me on fire and I wouldn't have known. ;)

GLOCKBOY

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    My vasectomy was free. I didn't even have a deductable. Insurance musta thought it was cheaper than another child.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Dear Penthouse. I had to get an ultrasound done on my nuts one time and OF COARSE they send in this HOT woman to do it (not sure if she was a nurse or not). so it was a dark room and just me and her rubbing on my junk with jell and cupping them in her hands. not getting a boner was one of the hardest things to do in my life. :):

FIFY :D

NovemberKilo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    1. I wish this had been available when I was 14: it would have saved me a lot of wondering...
    2. I don't like the idea of shooting gorilla glue into my tubes to kill the boys...
    3. I'll take two pokes to the scrote over a screaming kid...
    4. Until this is a widely practiced procedure, I'll hold off on trying it...
    5. "Don't be a dummy, *** on her tummy!" has me cracking up!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    5. "Don't be a dummy, *** on her tummy!" has me cracking up!

Grandpa always use to tell us "Don't be dumb, nut in her bum". He was a wise, wise man. Seems like I can't ever remember grandma farting (at least loud enough anyone could hear it) while grandpa was still alive.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Where is the sign-up line for the double blind study?

2 sticks and you get to boink as many different gals you want that have all been pre-screened for medical issues to try to make them pregnant... you fella's can't see the diamond in the rough can you?!?

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Where is the sign-up line for the double blind study?

2 sticks and you get to boink as many different gals you want that have all been pre-screened for medical issues to try to make them pregnant... you fella's can't see the diamond in the rough can you?!?

Probably more like "here is your cup, just leave it on the counter when you are finished".

Top Bottom