• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zombiehunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    personally I would rather go to jail for carrying my gun in a place I wasn't allowed, than to be carried to my resting place because I didn't have it to protect myself!

There are very FEW places that I won't carry.....they can tell me to leave and lose my money that I would've spent, but they won't unarm me!

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    personally I would rather go to jail for carrying my gun in a place I wasn't allowed, than to be carried to my resting place because I didn't have it to protect myself!

There are very FEW places that I won't carry.....they can tell me to leave and lose my money that I would've spent, but they won't unarm me!

I chuckle to myself whenever I go through a door with that sticker of the gun with the red circle and slash through it. Went to my new bank the other day (has metal detector that locks you between 2 doors), the alarm went off and the guy says "Its your steel toe boots" then procedes to buzz me in.:whistle:

chickenman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Monroe County

I personally carried last night in a Simon Mall last night. I felt the need to carry after all the break in on the north side. I mean I didn't want to leave my firearm in the car and be at risk. I just went about my business and had great time with my wife Christmas shopping.

:ingo:

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I personally carried last night in a Simon Mall last night. I felt the need to carry after all the break in on the north side. I mean I didn't want to leave my firearm in the car and be at risk. I just went about my business and had great time with my wife Christmas shopping.

:ingo:
    I feel the same about leaving a pistol in a vehicle. In some locations the probability that it could get stolen is greater than you getting caught carrying CC. I'd be very upset if somebody broke into my car and a little kid somehow got a hold of it and hurt himself or someone else.

Top Bottom