• ...and so much more!
  • fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    this stuff scares me considering how many guns i had pointed at me by careless people at the tipton gun show. I'm not sure I want to go back.

i was at one table and a person asked a vendor about a gun. I looked to see what gun he was going to pick up and he picked up a wheel gun finger on the trigger pointing it right at me while talking about it. Made me jump a little. and that was just the first time that happened while i was there.

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    As well, I have been told by range officers that parking lots are magical therefore I can just wave the gun around and ignore the Four Rules.

Sad, but true.
    I've been told by an RSO that it was okay for him to sweep me with his gun (finger on the trigger, of course) because it was unloaded and he was just putting it away.
    I've been told by an RSO that it is okay for him to sweep my head with an AK, because he had a chamber flag. (actually, anything was okay as long as you had a chamber flag)
    I've been told by an RSO that a gun he brought to the range from another RSO was empty, and I found five live rounds in it.
    I've been told by an RSO that the eye protection rule isn't "technically" a rule.

Sigh.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It is a well-known fact that parking lots in gun stores, gun shows and ranges have magical force fields that prevent us from harm.

Here is a demonstration of a bullet unable to leave the force field of the gun show parking lot because of the magical force field:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zJv0gssH2s[/ame]

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Unpossible. Why I've been told on INGO that guns cannot discharge upon loading or unloading and, whaddya know, I'm just back from gun school where slam fires were discussed and hop off the plane and, looky here, there's a story about a slam fire.

Now when I say guns are dangerous, I really mean it.

When I say that all guns can discharge upon loading or unloading, I really mean it.

When I say there is nothing about parking lots making them magical safe areas, I really mean it.

When I say that gun shows would have fiddle areas with sandbags or sand barrels so Jasper and Cledus have something else to point their pistol guns at instead of each other and my ride, I really mean it.

We all see some stunningly stupid gun handling at gun shows, until my suggestion of allowing the carrying of framing hammers is implemented by the General Assembly, we can all speak out against bad gun handling and lobby for sand barrels and bags.

So Kirk did you really mean all you said? Couldn't tell :laugh:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Well Mr. Lake now knows that the gun he purchased the day before works. Seriously folks, how many stories are we going to hear about gun show shootings this year?

Every one of them.

How many stories are we going to hear of legally carrying citizens that were in the right place at the right time to prevent bad things from happening?

Not many.

And not because it doesn't happen either!

Top Bottom