• ...and so much more!
  • Fantix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Lawrence Co
    Man Arrested After Pointing Gun At Bloomington Police Officer

(BLOOMINGTON) - An Indianapolis man was arrested after he pointed a handgun at a Bloomington Police officer.
    Early Sunday, officers were called to the Eagles Lodge after a report of a fight.
    The party-goers were directed away from the 3100 block of South Walnut Street. An officer was at the service station when a person in a Pontiac G6 drove by and pointed a handgun at the police officer.
    According to a police report, the officer followed the vehicle to a nearby convenience store and performed a high-risk traffic stop and ordered the occupants out of the vehicle.
    Inside the vehicle police found marijuana and two handguns, a Glock .40 and a Smith Wesson .40 tucked underneath the passenger seat.
    One of the occupants had a proper license to carry the Glock.
    Police arrested 21-year-old Keron L. Brodley, of Indianapolis, who allegedly pointed the Smith Wesson out the window at the officer.
    But on his way to jail, Brodley told police he only pointed his hand out the window at the officer.
    Brodley was arrested on charges of intimidation, pointing a firearm at a law enforcement officer and carrying a handgun without a license.

So here is my questions:

How did they link the Glock up to the properly licensed occupant? I'm assuming the one accused of pointing the firearm wasn't licensed? Can anyone explain this to me?

Guess it shows they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed!

Fantix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Lawrence Co
    Yeah, plus I am assuming the guy who owned the gun said "that's my gun."

OK. Understandable.

Here's a little story about being pulled over one day a long, long time ago. I had about 7 handguns in the truck with me(I was doing some wheeling and dealing). My friend with me was freaking out because of the number of firearms in the truck. As I told the officer about the handguns, because two of them were in plain view in their boxes, not once did he ask who owned them. He was more interested in making sure one of us was licensed. My friend wasn't, but I was. So this is why I am curious and ask.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Only pointed his hand, officer mistakes kt for a gun, pulls him over and finds gun.
    Possible, but given the number of cars without guns, maybe unlikely.
    Maybe someone showing how fearless he is?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    So guy with a death wish points a firearm at a police officer while transporting an illegal substance in their vehicle. The one act alone shows his stupidity, but the two together is beyond stupid!

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    See this is what is wrong with cop bashing. If I was that cop I would have been shooting at these idiots. Point a gun at me and I feel my life is in danger I don't care if you pointed it 5 min before I already know you are armed and u have already threatened my life with said arm. This cop literally risked his life in this pull over and did not react in a deadly manner. These idiots are lucking they aren't starting a riot with there act right now.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The Peace officer used a huge amount of wisdom and patience. The fool could have easily died from lead poisoning for his stupidity. Now he gets to live long enough to have a chance to think better. I hope the arrested man does not become a liability for the general public.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    So guy with a death wish points a firearm at a police officer while transporting an illegal substance in their vehicle. The one act alone shows his stupidity, but the two together is beyond stupid!

Foresight is often not the strong suit of these folks.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    OK. Understandable.

Here's a little story about being pulled over one day a long, long time ago. I had about 7 handguns in the truck with me(I was doing some wheeling and dealing). My friend with me was freaking out because of the number of firearms in the truck. As I told the officer about the handguns, because two of them were in plain view in their boxes, not once did he ask who owned them. He was more interested in making sure one of us was licensed. My friend wasn't, but I was. So this is why I am curious and ask.

Makes total sense...

I do feel for the Bloomington officers. I know one and just dealing with the people they do on a constant basis I know for a fact keeps it interesting.

Top Bottom