GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I saw this one this morning. This article has a bit more information in it than the one I saw. But IIRC, the one I saw said he was out on bail or probation.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Being naked in a cornfield is against the law? Hazardous yes, but illegal??

Probably depends on his intent? Appearing nude to sexually arouse another? Private property, intending to be seen by others? Quick breakdown here:

https://statelaws.findlaw.com/indiana-law/indiana-indecent-exposure-laws.html

On the other hand, I can see the troopers deciding they had charged him with enough, including the violating the stay-at-home, so why bother arguing if the field was public enough to support another misdemeanor.

Also, as a side note, the Clinton County prosecutor, like the sheriff, is retired ISP.

Also, having had the opportunity to run through cornfields while fully clothed (business reasons, of course), I have to concur: Hazardous!

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Probably depends on his intent? Appearing nude to sexually arouse another? Private property, intending to be seen by others? Quick breakdown here:

https://statelaws.findlaw.com/indiana-law/indiana-indecent-exposure-laws.html

On the other hand, I can see the troopers deciding they had charged him with enough, including the violating the stay-at-home, so why bother arguing if the field was public enough to support another misdemeanor.

Also, as a side note, the Clinton County prosecutor, like the sheriff, is retired ISP.

Also, having had the opportunity to run through cornfields while fully clothed (business reasons, of course), I have to concur: Hazardous!

From the link:

It’s also being nude (pubic area, butt, or female nipples exposed or a covered clearly erect penis) in public in order to be seen by a child under 16. It’s a Class A misdemeanor.

Uhhh... WHHUUUAT?!?!

Seems like this code could use some reformin'... You get your naughty bits out in front of kids, on purpose, in public, and it's a misdemeanor?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom