Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Because we know mentally ill people only will lash out with a gun.

I heard that mentally ill people were okay with firearms, and needed adjudicated to be to dangerous for firearms before being deprived of firearms.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Because we know mentally ill people only will lash out with a gun.

Meh. I have zero sympathy for a man that hits a woman. Cops should've just beaten the crap out of him. Maybe put him in a coma for the rest of his miserable existence. :thumbsup:

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Meh. I have zero sympathy for a man that hits a woman. Cops should've just beaten the crap out of him. Maybe put him in a coma for the rest of his miserable existence. :thumbsup:
    Link did not work for me so I withhold judgement until I know the whole story. Know a guy who's girlfriend bragged she had her last 3 exes arrested for domestic battery multiple times on the same day, different day each guy. Guess what. She had him arrested twice in one day and would have been 3 times but he chose to sit in jail after the second. Cop asked him why he did not want out and he said she would just get him arrested again. About an hour later the cop checked to see if he was still in the cell because she just called in another report.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Link did not work for me so I withhold judgement until I know the whole story. Know a guy who's girlfriend bragged she had her last 3 exes arrested for domestic battery multiple times on the same day, different day each guy. Guess what. She had him arrested twice in one day and would have been 3 times but he chose to sit in jail after the second. Cop asked him why he did not want out and he said she would just get him arrested again. About an hour later the cop checked to see if he was still in the cell because she just called in another report.
    If he (the guy you know) stayed with her, then he's an idiot. Walk away from crazy. Apparently (from the link that has now been taken down) his girlfriend had recordings to back up her story. I don't have use for women that lie either, but I'm not going to hit them.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If he (the guy you know) stayed with her, then he's an idiot. Walk away from crazy. Apparently (from the link that has now been taken down) his girlfriend had recordings to back up her story. I don't have use for women that lie either, but I'm not going to hit them.
    I tried to find an alternative link, but my Google fu failed.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    He left right after the arrest because of a restraining order she got kicking him and his boys out of the place they were living and moved her mom and daughter in. His name only was on the lease so the landlord booted her out. He is an idiot, should have left when she bragged about getting her exes arrested.
    If she has recordings, then no sympathy for him. And no sympathy for her if they are back together again.

carsgunsandgirls

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2023
    Terre Haute
    I know a guy who his gf lied to the police and got him arrested. He went to jail and they confiscated his firearms. He got everything dropped and can own firearms and she didn't get ****. I feel like women should get something for doing that to a guy. Kinda ****ed up a woman can run to the police and they believe everything but if a man does that they laugh.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I know a guy who his gf lied to the police and got him arrested. He went to jail and they confiscated his firearms. He got everything dropped and can own firearms and she didn't get ****. I feel like women should get something for doing that to a guy. Kinda ****ed up a woman can run to the police and they believe everything but if a man does that they laugh.
    So women never go to jail for domestic violence?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So women never go to jail for domestic violence?
    I would say, the bar is set differently.

One guy worker at a Popeyes, the rest female workers.
    Guy's girlfriend comes in, leaps across the countertop, and starts smacking the guy with anything she finds on the countertop.
    Police arrive, tackle the guy and handcuff him.
    While the female coworkers are yelling that it was the woman.

Also, seen police called on a girl assaulting her boyfriend.
    Police laughed.
    And she wasn't some 90 pound woman either.

I do understand, officers need to be safe.
    And that USUALLY it's the guy.

And either way, you have to look out, because when you arrest one, the partner may decide to attack.
    But sometimes, people (not just police) get locked into a mode of thought.
    The girl is the victim.
    The smaller person is the victim.
    etc.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I would say, the bar is set differently.

One guy worker at a Popeyes, the rest female workers.
    Guy's girlfriend comes in, leaps across the countertop, and starts smacking the guy with anything she finds on the countertop.
    Police arrive, tackle the guy and handcuff him.
    While the female coworkers are yelling that it was the woman.

Also, seen police called on a girl assaulting her boyfriend.
    Police laughed.
    And she wasn't some 90 pound woman either.

I do understand, officers need to be safe.
    And that USUALLY it's the guy.

And either way, you have to look out, because when you arrest one, the partner may decide to attack.
    But sometimes, people (not just police) get locked into a mode of thought.
    The girl is the victim.
    The smaller person is the victim.
    etc.
    My severe dislike for everyone keeps me from taking sides. If evidence shows you are the aggressor, you are going. Doesn't matter if you are male, female, or non-binary.

Top Bottom