Man attacks officer with knife, LEO shoots, kills man. Guess what happens next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That seems the most likely. I have no idea why the loons want to protest this, unless they hadn't seen the video, and just bough into the common narrative.

The lawyer is question seems to be a professional protestor - A quick look at her Twitter posts shows a women that seem injustice everywhere. And she's obviously got a thing for Kapernick.

The incident occurred on Sept 15th, and the story came out on the 25th, so probably she's moved on to the next injustice. The NY Post was probably be generous by even giving print space to this lone crusader. One can surmise that anyone sane would be siding with the LEO in this case.

It's sad that some folks (e.g. this lawyer) can only see, "white cop kills black man - obviously racist". The racism I see is a woman that has judged a man's soul strictly based on the color of his skin and the uniform he wears.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    That seems the most likely. I have no idea why the loons want to protest this, unless they hadn't seen the video, and just bough into the common narrative.

See:
    They don't protest because they care about the case, they protest for fun. Just ask anyone on the ground and see if they have a clear and concise idea of what happened. Welcome to reality.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Isn’t it funny how they “didn’t get the full scope” from the body cams, but 10 second cell phone clips tell the whole story?

Same people want a non-militarized police force but want them to spend years training in 32 steps of deescalation and less lethal weapons before drawing a gun like the military allegedly does.
    Same people that want a civilian non-militarized police force to act perfect and take the high road in every situation with better decisions than the armchair quarterbacks.
    Same people that apparently think that some prior interaction justifies rear-ending someone then charging them with a knife (LEO or otherwise).

*by non-militarized, they mean barely trained, not combat-equipped

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Same people want a non-militarized police force but want them to spend years training in 32 steps of deescalation and less lethal weapons before drawing a gun like the military allegedly does.
    Same people that want a civilian non-militarized police force to act perfect and take the high road in every situation with better decisions than the armchair quarterbacks.
    Same people that apparently think that some prior interaction justifies rear-ending someone then charging them with a knife (LEO or otherwise).

*by non-militarized, they mean barely trained, not combat-equipped

I'm going to have to read this several more times before I understand quite what you're saying.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    He's saying that those that prefer to believe a ten second phone video excerpt over unedited body cam footage likely share some other ... idiosyncrasies

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    I'm going to have to read this several more times before I understand quite what you're saying.

He's saying that those that prefer to believe a ten second phone video excerpt over unedited body cam footage likely share some other ... idiosyncrasies

Correct.

People that are illogical about one aspect tend to be illogical about others and contradictory in their desires. no police but lots of laws about what can and can't be done, police that act perfectly but are "normal people", etc.

Top Bottom