• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    I was wondering what all my fellow INGOers had in their "Man Cave".

Does yours have hunting and fishing gear, a reloading station (if so, what type), any particular gear, furniture, or other assorted items?

Feel Free to add pics if you like.

This is kinda a "feeler" for me... trying to get ideas for a set up or things I might want to add when I get the time and the disposable monies to devote to having it just the way I want.

:rockwoot:

mr.steve

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plymouth
    My refuge, sanctuary, my walk-in tool box, my man-cave.

I have a 10x35 construction office trailer for a man-cave. All my hand tools, computers, guns, books, DJ gear,machine tools and a lot of etc. This way "The One Who Must Be Obeyed" doesn't move or re-arrange anything.:D Heat, lights and an exhaust fan. Security wired and double dead bolts too.:draw:

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    The back half of the basement is mine... Couch, love seat, microwave, computer, TV, Stereo Amp, 5 speakers + 12" Sub, DVD/BR, record player, classic rock albums, pool table, a gun cleaning bench, and to top it off, a Commodore 64!

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Something definitely failed but I'm not convinced it was the thread.

You and this thread have failed miserably. This has been tried before right here on INGO https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/133415-semi_driver_mangles_school_buses.html :noway::noway:

serpicostraight is an ass and should be banned, he brings nothing of value to this site. NOTHING. That's what you should have made this thread about, not his chosen profession.

I know his kind, he is the guy in the back of the truck stop looking for lot lizards EVERY NIGHT. He's the guy who tries to back into the easiest spot 20 times before giving up and parking next the scales. Then he goes into the truck stop and brags about how good of a driver he is. He probably works for Swift or Schneider because nobody else will hire him. I'm even willing to bet his wife left him for another woman. Probably a woman cop. That would explain a lot now wouldn't it?

Now Phylodog, I'm not sure if you've ever read any of my posts or not. I have spent time defending cops when they were right and bashing the ones who were wrong. Here is the last cop thread I have posted in https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...cussion/200464-another_punk_with_a_badge.html I see you even posted in there. As far as I know only 1 truck driver was bashing cops there and 1 truck driver was defending cops. When will you look into the professions of everyone else and bash them?:popcorn:

Now Phylodog is on the same worthless list as serpicostraight.

Interestingly enough I logged in a week ago to look into become an advertiser on this site and came across this thread first. I'm glad I did, I wouldn't want to spend my money not only supporting this site but advertising on it also. Sucks for INGO that those 2 morons are making this site lose money now.

Now for everyone wanting to see a shooter. Here's your chance, ban me PLEASE so I wont even be tempted to come back. I can start spewing off 4 letter words if you need me to. One way or another you will have to ban me and while your at it ban my IP I will get my gun news from somewhere else.

Last edited:

rbrthenderson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The Moon
    I've got just the normal man cave accessories including bar, tv, humidor and couch but my summer project is building a walk in humidor and adding slatwall for hanging guns and stuff!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    My whole house is currently my man cave, but not very well laid out. I'm looking to add a female and son to that, so scaling back a bit and organizing. I'll have an armory, a library, a woodworking and metalworking shop, electronics lab, and chemistry lab, as well as a reloading/gunsmithing bench. And storage for a lot of stuff for all those endeavors.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Wells index milling machine
    South bend lathe
    Work bench
    welding table
    sander, grinder, polisher
    three tool chests
    radio
    assorment of tools/vices, stock metal and wood
    home made keezer
    computer
    reloading equipment
    ammunition and firearms
    automotive maintance tools
    Air compressor, sandblaster baking cabinet
    dog stuff, paint, other household chemicals

Yeah, thats right, i got an awesome man cave.

Whitsettd8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Floyd Co
    30X24 finished portion of my pole barn I went with a western style theme. 12 foot bar with 3 whiskey barrels hand hewn oak beams and rustic barn tin make up the front topped with a lowes counter with an oily like finish. Under the bar I have 2 mini-fridges surround sound setup. Behind the bar I just have another 12 foot counter with oak cabinets. Around the walls I have new barn tin about 3-4 feet up with a 10 inch ledge shelf that wraps around the entire perimeter. I have a keg-orator and an ICE-O-MATIC that makes 500lbs of ice a day so the beer is always cold. Entertainment I have a surround sound system wired in and outside with a projector for movies/games that shines on a standard garage door. Darts on the wall. I have a bathroom tucked in the corner made of old barn tin with an old barn wood out house style door. It has a cedar shake roof and a couple of my familys old saddles thrown up on it. The garage door opens up to a 20 foot arch of concrete where I have my fire pit off to the left the pool and sand volley ball court.

Last edited:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    South bend lathe
    Work bench
    welding table
    three tool chests
    radio
    home made keezer
    computer
    reloading equipment
    ammunition and firearms

that is not a cave my friend... that is just work!

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I have a computer and xbox hooked up to the 24" monitor in the living room. Plan on getting a reloading bench in the spare bedroom as well as where the dogs crates are.

I need to run electric to the garage then I could have my ultimate setup.

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    Mine has electricity...a sink...a few newspapers...and a couple of rolls of toilet paper...and most importantly that pretty white shiny chair with running water and underseat storage!

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Mine has electricity...a sink...a few newspapers...and a couple of rolls of toilet paper...and most importantly that pretty white shiny chair with running water and underseat storage!
    I guess I don't have a Man cave, as i am not married and I don't have kids. But if i was to have a man cave, I think I would definitely need a pretty white shiny chair with running water and under-the-seat storage!
    :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    South bend lathe
    Work bench
    welding table
    three tool chests
    radio
    home made keezer
    computer
    reloading equipment
    ammunition and firearms

Sorry, that qualifies as my garage.:D

My mancave is actually a mancave treehouse, it's our upstairs 14x20 rec room with 4 recliners, table between the outside two, with a HD projector throwing a 9 foot image on a screen. with a 4 chair pub table in one corner and the opposite is the AV rack with a Sony 7.1 surround sound, Cable HD receiver, LG HDTV over the air receiver and a Panasonic Blu-Ray player.

Now if I could just get the wife to let me repaint the room and put IU, Pacers, Colts and Cub's logos on the wall I'd be set.

Top Bottom