Man Evicted For Living Too Simply in Madison Co.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Well, hell. If a man doesn't have the right to live on his own land like that, I suppose that means those SF beggars and vagabonds have zero claim to the public right-of-ways.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Absolute BS. I've got 15 acres up near gaylord with a camper - No running water (1/2 mile from a lake), no electricity, no way to be controlled. +1 for this guy. -1 for Madison County thugs.

awittmer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Batesville
    thats terrible.
    its no different than any person living on a campground except that they have a sewer and electricity and water.
    whats the big deal here

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    So he has no electricity, no sewer, and no water going to his home. Gee, the founders of this country didn't have electricity, or sewer, or running water in their homes. Now all of a sudden if you don't pay the man, you can't live on your own property??

Oh I forgot, in Indiana as well as several other states, you don't own your property, you rent it from the state, so I guess that makes it ok for them to dictate how you live on it????

Time to sharpen the pencil and write a few letters. This is absolutely what my father fought against in WWII. We the people, not we the government.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Why not kick him out? What he is doing doesn't make any sense. If he gets booted he becomes homeless and dependent. Then he will get all the help that he needs. Then he will be thankful for all the help and become a democratic voter. You see people its about disabling folks then enabling them. Don't hate the players hate the game!

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    So he has no electricity, no sewer, and no water going to his home. Gee, the founders of this country didn't have electricity, or sewer, or running water in their homes.

That's right, you found a pattern the Indians didn't have any of those and got kicked right out of their homes too!:rolleyes:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    As a libtard anarchist, I'll say I told you so.

A government big enough to tell you what you can ingest or smoke, who you can't marry, etc is big enough to evict you from your home.

Top Bottom