• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1 old 0311

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Carmel
    Remember how Richard Lugar ACTIVELY supported Hussein in the 2008 election? Well he is running commercials on how he SUPPORTS the Keystone pipeline and Hussein is against it.

I called Lugars re-election office, 317-226-5555 and asked why if he ACTIVELY supported Hussein in 2008, and actually gave the State to him for the first time in decades, he is now against Hussein.

The kind lady who answered the phone ASSURED my that Lugar did NOT support Hussein in 2008. Guess Lugar thinks Hoosiers are stupid enough to NOT remember the 2008 election, nor are they smart enough to do a Google search to confirm what he did in 2008.:patriot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    58f869a1-123c-4b2f-8082-ffa549bafa14.jpg

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    He has been fooling Hoosiers now for what....30+ years.
    I'm on the Mourdock bandwagon.
    BTW, I loved your phone conversation.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Don't worry, they'll be here begging us to vote for Lugar in November if he wins the repub nomination.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Remember how Richard Lugar ACTIVELY supported Hussein in the 2008 election? Well he is running commercials on how he SUPPORTS the Keystone pipeline and Hussein is against it.

I called Lugars re-election office, 317-226-5555 and asked why if he ACTIVELY supported Hussein in 2008, and actually gave the State to him for the first time in decades, he is now against Hussein.

The kind lady who answered the phone ASSURED my that Lugar did NOT support Hussein in 2008. Guess Lugar thinks Hoosiers are stupid enough to NOT remember the 2008 election, nor are they smart enough to do a Google search to confirm what he did in 2008.:patriot:

If only such stupidity were confined to Indiana.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    In case anyone's google-fu is broken:

"Although Lugar's party is in the minority in the Senate, he has good relationships with President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden. Lugar was named an honorary co-chairman of their inauguration.[15] On the day of the final 2008 presidential debate, Lugar gave a speech at the National Defense University praising Obama's foreign policy approach, and warning against the isolationist, reactive policies espoused by Senator McCain.[16] At that debate, Obama also listed Lugar as among the individuals "who have shaped my ideas and who will be surrounding me in the White House".[17] There were rumors that either Obama or McCain would select Lugar to be Secretary of State, but that he preferred to keep his Senate seat.[13][18]" Wikipedia

and

Republican Richard Lugar endorses Obama | Republicans for Obama

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany

"Although Lugar's party is in the minority in the Senate, he has good relationships with President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden. Lugar was named an honorary co-chairman of their inauguration.[15] On the day of the final 2008 presidential debate, Lugar gave a speech at the National Defense University praising Obama's foreign policy approach, and warning against the isolationist, reactive policies espoused by Senator McCain.[16] At that debate, Obama also listed Lugar as among the individuals "who have shaped my ideas and who will be surrounding me in the White House".[17] There were rumors that either Obama or McCain would select Lugar to be Secretary of State, but that he preferred to keep his Senate seat.[13][18]" Wikipedia

If Mourdock is smart he puts this on tv, billboards, radio, EVERYWHERE.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

and

Republican Richard Lugar endorses Obama | Republicans for Obama

Sounds like Ron Paul. Might have to rethink my vote for Mourdock in May now.

On a side note, the correct word should be "isolating" not "isolationist."

1 old 0311

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Carmel
    I just made another small donation to Mourdock. With Lugers 'F' rating from the NRA May's election could have real negative issues with our gun rights. Please donate, please vote.

Top Bottom